Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Nice to meet everyone
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:12 pm 

I would like to first off like to say hello to everyone. My government name is Aaron but I would like to go by Beast562. I used to be on this forum awhile ago as just Beast but for some reason I can log into that name anymore. I coming back to the crew to improve my game and meet local people to hangout with and have the same goal as mine. To meet hot chicks. I'm coming out of a long relationship with a woman who i thought I was going to marry but shit didnt end right. Oh well On to the next one Swiss Beatz voice. Im not going to lie after 2 years of non gaming my game is weak. I have mini panic attack before talking to a chick or I get stuck mid conversation. Most of my inner circle of friends are in relationship with chick that they just settle for. They're presuuring me to get a new girlfriend but Im sorry i cant just settle for just anyone I just cant do that. I want a chick that i want not no silver medal.

If anyone wants to hangout i'm and willing to be a wing. I am a 6'2 Dark skin african male in pretty good shape. I'm here to learn and become a BEAST.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:13 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Welcome back Beast!

:drinks:

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself