Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Post Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:15 pm 

What's up guys? New to CC here, but not to the game. A brief intro:

I'm 33 years old, and have lived the bulk of my life in Orlando FL. I will be relocating to the LA area inside of five months and am looking to connect with other upwardly mobile, like-minded individuals.

I'm an introvert by nature, and have been for all of my life. Back in 2006 I discovered the PUA community and was immersed in it for many years, to where it controlled my life. Always looking for the magical "ebook" that would turn my life around, but always lacked the confidence to perform the openers and routines in the field that I knew inside and out.

Due to inner game issues I eventually removed myself completely from the community (around 2009) and spent the next three years focusing on myself, my education, my career, and my own happiness, all others be damned. I became a happier person as a result, and went on dates here and there with various women (13 full closes to date plus a handful of other half-closes).

Met someone back in 2012 who was ostensibly looking for the same things I was. A stable, mutually supportive relationship where we would work hard and focus on laying the foundation for the rest of our lives. Education, career, financial planning, chasing our dreams and setting ourselves up for starting a family one day.

Fast forward to 2014 and the significant other goes through an identity crisis and spreads her legs for another man. And lies to me about it for four months. I went through a horrible, drawn out breakup with many financial matters intertwined.

I'm finally on the backside of all that nastiness, and I'm back to focusing on myself, instead of trying to bring someone else up to my maturity and ambition level. I have nothing keeping me in Orlando anymore so I've decided to relocate to Los Angeles to pursue all my goals and dreams.

CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE FABRICATOR:
My primary career goal is to land a job at a custom motorcycle shop focusing on Harley-Davidsons. I'm a certified CNC machinist by trade, and can also weld and work with all kinds of manual tools and machines. This will be my long-term goal I am setting for myself. The shop I am looking to work my way up to is located in North Hollywood. Eventually, I intend to start my own company and make custom bikes and parts, my way.

BARBACK --> BARTENDER IN UPSCALE NIGHTCLUB / LOUNGE:
Secondary (and more immediate) source of employment is in the service industry. Currently working in a bar, though I've also worked in a club for several years. Looking to work my way up from employer to employer and eventually arrive at one of the hotter nightspots in LA. West Hollywood is where I am particularly interested.

SCREENWRITER:
A super-long term goal I am also setting for myself is to successfully pitch a screenplay based on a story that I have been working on for over ten years. I am currently in the outline stage, and am polishing it heavily before moving to the actual spec script.

I am not a professional writer but I have a strong grasp of the English language, grammar, and the fundamentals of storywriting (three acts, plot points, conflict, climax, etc.). I have read and researched extensively on screenwriting theory, and am working diligently to ensure that my script meets all of Hollywood's requirements to give it the best possible chance to succeed (and thus foster interest in SEQUELS).

Because I am often busy, and don't have the time to commit to writing as much as I'd like, I am hoping to connect with a young, hungry writer that can write a nice, tight script (for a percentage, of course). For this reason I am looking to stay close to all the major studios, and close to where all the industry people would live.

Based on all of the above, I am currently looking to reside somewhere in Studio City. A short drive from the motorcycle shop, Hollywood nightclubs, and movie studios.

WHY THIS SHOULD MATTER TO ANYONE ON CC:

If you are a young, ambitious, hard-working man, I want to make connections with you.

I am not some fly-by-night "HAY GUYZ I JUST READ THE GAME LETZ GO SARGING LOL!!!11" guy that is looking for some quick pink (though that never hurts, hehe).

I want to meet and live with other men who are as ambitious as myself.
Guys who are serious about improving their lives, and being a part of the elite.
Guys who will prop each other up, and push each other to improve.
Guys who are looking at the BIG PICTURE of their lives and know where they're going.
Guys who take care of themselves, understand grooming, fashion, and dress the part.
Guys are chasing their own dreams.
Guys who want to form a tight inner circle with other like-minded individuals.
Guys who are tech-savvy and use social media to benefit their careers and social life.

If you are willing to do this for me, I am willing to do this for you.
I want to help you become the best man that you can be.
I want to help promote your business.
I want to join you on DHV-worthy activities.
I want to help your social media to convey you as being the catch I know you can be.

In short, I have big ideas. Things that I plan on doing. Things that not only benefit myself, but those I bring into my little circle. If you think this is something you would be interested, I hope to meet you when I get out there.

-D

P.S. In case it wasn't obvious from my post, I have no family or friends in all of California. I am about to move to a state where I have zero safety net, because I am that serious about my goals and dreams. My first few months (maybe year) I will obviously be in Survival Mode, trying to establish myself and plant my roots.

Once I build my safety net, I will have more time to work on all my other plans. I hope there are a few of you out there (and on here) that would like to join me and be a part of this. See you in May 2016...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:22 am 

Hey Diabolus,

Man looking for the same thing, to bad we are on the other side of the world.
Get in contact with me my friend, we can still talk and offer support.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:25 am 

Down to just under three months now.

Been browsing apartment rental sites. Was seriously considering doing PodShare living on an extended basis but their $35/night location (DTLA) is too far east, and their Hollywood location more expensive than I care for (at $50/night).

Started looking at room shares in the Hollywood area and I found several that look promising, and for half of what I pay currently living alone. Smack in the middle of Hollywood, and still not too far from the motorcycle shop and Universal City. So for the moment it looks like I will be based out of Hollywood instead of Studio City.

More to come.

-D

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm 

Finally made it out here yesterday, as promised. I'm a man of my word.

Got my shit unloaded into storage, but all the Craigslist ads I've been contacting for housing haven't been working out. Tons of fake ads and non-responders. Any CCer on here in the vicinity of Santa Monica Blvd and La Brea looking for an extra roommate?

I don't smoke, and only drink socially.
I'm drug-free, financially stable, reliable, and dependable.
I have cash in hand, plenty of savings, and can prove it.
I only need space for myself and my backpack that I'm living out of.

I'm about to be homeless in a few hours, but that's how dedicated I am to chasing my goals. Probably going to camp out tonight.

SANTA MONICA BLVD @ LA BREA AVE

Omar 407-488-5760

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:33 pm 

Secured an apartment off Hollywood Blvd. and the 101. Scouting all the clubs, lounges, and bars in the area and working on my plan of attack.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:32 pm 

Still doing the dorm thing over in the East Hollywood area. Bartending over by the Grove now.

I'm currently looking into live/work lofts, preferably in the West Hollywood area to be closer to work and to be able to pull my things out of storage. If anyone can recommend any places, or might be interested in rooming, hit me up. I'm financially stable, clean and trustworthy.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself