Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Sup
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:59 am 

Hello everyone. I'm a 35 year old male living in southern California and I've been cucked so many times so fucking hard that I cum all over the floor thinking about all the sluts that have fucked me over and don't accept me as a person and get all freaked out when they look at what my cock looks like. I had my circumcision botched as a young lad and it got fucking infected and it was a long arduous process that left me with a shriveled up dick and lots of disgusting scars. Yes, friends this is why I am anti-circumcision and will break up with any dumb cunt who doesn't like that fact about me.

My last girlfriend was named Christine and she had fucked me over by having a relationship with this loser accountant that I want to fucking kick his fucking cracker ass fucking soon if I ever find him. His name is Kenneth and I will fuck him up so badly in my sleep and he's another jackass that's made my life absolutely miserable. He's now going into nursing but I hope his dad Bob and his mom Barb shove their dicks and damn assholes and vaginas and cunts right up in his mouth and fucking queef all over him for me. I've been going to therapy every Wednesday to discuss why this shit REALLY FUCKING PISSES ME THE HELL OFF. These fucking faggots think they discriminate against me cause of my positions on circumcision which I have lectured them on many times and they don't listen to me ever because they think I'm a cuck.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Hopefully this will be a productive experience for me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself