Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:37 pm 

Nike Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher Interesting to see your using the Cursoris for trails. A shame they are so hard to find these days. Makes you wonder why Mizuno discontinued their zero-drop models (Levitas, Cursoris), and don t offer a well cushioned low drop shoe anymore.

Put simply if you take away all resistance, and turn over the pedals of a bike 50 times a minute, that is going to require less metabolic output than turning over the pedals 90+ times a minute. Once you add load, however, the benefit is that the absolute force per revolution required to move the rider and bike forward is less at the higher rpm. And since it is less at the higher rpm, the aerobic system can carry more of the load.

Amazing how that little curve seems to Nike Air Max Thea Pas Cher Vente pop up everywhere in nature . . . Oh and BTW, thanks for posting all of that great data AFTER I turned in my project for simulations and modelling was due. that would have been more interesting to pick apart than Afghanistan data :)

Just posted as a Google spreadsheet here: link to docs.google.com& . You should be able to cut and paste this into excel without messing with the formatting.There appears to be some interesting non-linearity in the data, which makes me curious to try to extend the speed a bit at both ends and fill out the faster end with some more points. Will make for a difficult workout!

It d be interesting to see information about impact force as your speed and stride length increase. It seems that increasing stride length would require a more poweful push off and that this increased power would translate to increased impact force and strain on the achilies/calf muscles& of course I could be entirely wrong, it s happened once or twice!

I was blown away Nike Free Run 3 Vente France by this post and especially by the dialogue between all the poeple intrested in this subject. I have no knowledge on this topic. However I grew up on a remote island and never wore shoes until I was 13 years old. During all this time we ran on unsealed roads, on the coastal rocks etc. We never had any injuries, infact our feet were healthy and strong so I think, (no graphs or tests) that feet can be just as effective as running shoes. I do agree that athletes would Nike Free Run 5.0 Pas Cher France miss out on sponsership if they did not wear shoes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself