Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Nike Flyknit Max France
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:38 pm 

One can simplify it further Nike Blazer Haute Femmes and just say, the longer in the air, the higher the peak height. And for these runners Mosop has the longest time in the air and with it greatest vertical height achieved, and has 32% longer time in the air than Mutai, and with it a 74% higher maximum height. With the square law the height estimates will be very sensitive to inaccuracies with Pete’s time estimates, but the overall relationships are still solid. One thing I’d take away is that measuring height oscilation clearly isn’t a great indicator of performance – we have a huge variation here, but little actual performance difference or absolutely no consisent fo Image r this small dataset.

probably not great to use the term “heel striker” negatively in all cases. even though davila’s heel might touch first, she is running so quickly that her impact is probably very close to her center of mass (and the important thing is placement of impact in relation to center of mass).

The variability among elites suggests that there is no one optimal gait, -at least not as defined by these variables- since we don’t see the elite runners converge on these variables.

Perhaps the labelling systems used on foods these days might help – rather than formally labels the % fat, % carbs, % protien, number of callories per 100g etc, you’d provide information on weight, amount of arch support Nike Flyknit Lunar , flexibility, heel drop, relative size of toe box, sole type etc.

Your vagueness is acceptable as long as you and others don’t want to be scientific about the study of running shoes. As for me, I prefer being precise and scientific when I discuss the biomechanics and structure of running shoes.

4. What heel-height differential (i.e. difference between rearfoot midsole thickness and metatarsal head midsole thickness) is the maximum allowable in a men’ Nike Flyknit Max s size 10 shoe to still be considered a “minimalist shoe”?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself