Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:15 pm 

Hello everyone,

I just started visiting this forum a few days ago and so far I am finding it very enjoyable. I don't really know where to start so I'll just pick a point and go from there. First of all, I am most definitely an AFC, maybe a BAFC. I have terrible approach anxiety, and I find that I simply cannot open sets regardless of how hard I try to think of something to say whenever I pass one and how many field reports I read. I am from the Los Angeles area (just outside of Santa Monica). Currently I am a 21 year old senior at UC Santa Barbara, so my current residence is Santa Barbara/Goleta but after this year I'm moving back to LA. It breaks my heart to say this, but I am still a virgin, I've only had 1 girlfriend and that was back when I was 16. Now I know what most of you guys are thinking: "OMG WTF, you can't get laid at UC SANTA BARBARA?!!! Forget this dude, get a sex change because you can't ever be a man!" Yes, there may be some truth to that, but I'd like to think that maybe, just maybe, it isn't too late for me and I can indeed change my ways and become the guy I've always wanted to be.

How did I get into this whole thing? Well, it's very long, but basically after 20 years of being indifferent about relationship/girl stuff, an event that happened to me on World of Warcraft (it always starts with World of Warcraft!) made me realize "holy crap, I'm 20 years old, I'm still a virgin, I need to get my stuff in gear!" But then I realized I was clueless about how to attract girls because of my indifference for so long, so I started doing searches for books on meeting/attracting girls. I somehow eventually stumbled across Neil Strauss' "The Game". After reading his account and realizing stuff like this is possible to learn, I became determined to learn the ways. I then realized there was a show called "The Pickup Artist" featuring Mystery on VH1, so I watched it to see if Mystery really was as good as the book made him out to be. He demonstrated his skill in the club and suddenly that song by KT Tunstall played in my head ("suddenly I see, this is what I want to be..." etc etc). I started visiting the mASF forums, full of good stuff, but trying to change my ways by myself was going way too slow (though I did feel proud that about a week ago, I was about to take a final in a class and this girl I thought was really cute but I never talked to was sitting by herself, so I just sat next to her and started talking to her, then did some last minute studying with her, I felt pretty good about at least being able to do that :yahoo: ) I checked out their lair list, since I really felt like what I needed was some help practicing with other people, and found this one.

Anyway, I have gone through some field reports these last couple of days, and it was very good reading. You guys seem like an awesome group of people, and while I don't currently live in LA because of schooling, once I get back (and on the occasional weekends I come back) I would love to have the chance to hang with you guys and maybe learn some things. I really apologize about the huge wall of text I just left but if you read to this point, I would gladly give you a medal :D I really look forward to seeing some of you guys in the not too distant future.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:55 pm 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

Welcome bro :drinks:

you just lucked out and stumbled on the best community on the globe.

you've made the first step, but now you have to make the commitment to yourself. Don't be shy to ask guys to meet up when u get down here.

Also, we had two members around your age lose their virginity this past month. If you make the commitment you will too!

Good luck!

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:32 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Welcome, bro!

:mrgreen:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm 
Crew Moderator`

Welcome to the boards, champ

Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 am 

Welcome man, and don't be embarrassed about being a virgin. That'll get taken care of soon enough. Check out TeddyKGB's posts, he was a virgin when he joined the crew and after hanging with the guys for like 2-3 months he got laid.
BTW with 20 you're actually still young! I didn't get laid until 23 and then it still took me 2 more years to find the community. So no worries. All you need is the will to make the change, and a good amount of perseverance. And the Casanova Crew, of course :drinks:

My blog: http://cmdrkeen.wordpress.com

Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 pm 
CCLA Member

Welcome to CC my man!

Hey I wouldn't worry about being a virgin or having massive AA. All of us were virgins at one point and almost all of us had to deal with AA to some degree! Believe me I used to beat myself up to the brink of tears because of AA when I first started.

I think the first thing you should do is be OKAY with the fact you're a virgin and have AA! Cuz it's okay, it's not terminal!

Let us know when you hit LA.

My blog:TAKE THE RED PILL

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 pm 

Welcome!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:55 pm 

Cool shit welcome!!!1

Post Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:24 pm 

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome, I feel very fortunate indeed to have come here :D I think I will go to that DJ thing (forgot his name) on January 30th, I'll probably post on that forum soon and RSVP. Hopefully I will meet many of you there.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:03 am 
CC MVP Sept. 2008 & Aug. 2009

Sharkee wrote:
Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome, I feel very fortunate indeed to have come here :D I think I will go to that DJ thing (forgot his name) on January 30th, I'll probably post on that forum soon and RSVP. Hopefully I will meet many of you there.

Indeed you will.

I will be there with balls...I mean bells on. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Say NO to Korean women with liquor in their hands.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Start Here: Introduce Yourself