Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles

Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:31 pm 

What's up, this is Figment. I've been off my game for about a year (was in a relationship then foolishly tried AFC dating again #bigmistake) but I'm checking back in and have been wanting to snap my game back into optimum level.

So having been in the game for about three years now, I've found I'm usually sarging alone. Mostly because I've found wings do more harm than they do good. Not that I don't enjoy the company and they're not cool guys. But my game is solid and successful. I don't have any issues staying in set, getting numbers, pulling, etc. My NUMBER 1 goal in pickup is sex. To get laid. In the past, the wings I've sarged with end up getting in the way, usually by messing up good sets that I open, ineffectively winging a target's friends, basically blowing up everything they touch. I find I can do a better job on my own. And it's not that I'm some master PUA (believe me I'm not), it's just the fact that my wings' game was not where mine was at the time. And I believe to get better and be successful you should sarge with guys who's game is on par with yours or possibly a little better. But if you're miles apart in your skill level, there's gonna be tension. I'm out to get laid, not to teach. I like helping guys out of course, but not at the expense of my own goals. And when I look back, I'm always getting laid on nights I go out alone versus going out with wings.

But I would really like to meet some killer wings to take my (our) game to the next level. If I could meet up with one good wing (or a few) who have the kind of game I have, we could be seriously deadly and do some real damage and have some fun adventures. I've been in the game for about three years off and on. I've had some wild nights and good success:

viewtopic.php?t=17966

So I'm putting out a call to recruit wings, but here is what I'm asking of you and your game:

1. Your basic game is solid. Meaning you stay in set 90% of the night, you know how to talk, to be funny, you know how to work a group, you approach attractive women, number closes are easy, etc. etc.

2. You regularly pull and this is your main goal of the night. If you go months at a time while actively gaming/sarging without an SNL, we're not at the same level. I'm actually looking for dudes who will vanish on me because they've pulled a girl and left with her. Because I'll be doing the same. It's good to hang and wing, and if two wings can both pull two girls together that's even better, but I want a wing who's actively yanking girls out of the bar. This is really important. I find that I pull, on average, about every two or three nights I go out. Most of the guys I've winged with simply can't pull. Or they're never opening because of the excuse that the "girl isn't hot enough" or they're just out to "game" and not get laid. I like to open attractive girls but at the end of the night if there's nothing else going on, I'll take a 5 or 6 home just to get my dick wet.

3. You're always going for the lay. You're not out to socialize, hang out, drink, practice game, talk game, etc. You're out to GET FUCKED. And you'll stop at nothing to work out that it happens. And you'll go all the way until the last girl is off the street. You're always working the logistics, the after-party, drinks at someone's place, etc. I've seen amazing things happen when I stay dedicated the whole night. I'm looking for guys who can handle rejection, can laugh it off, and keep going, knowing that there's still plenty of possibility left if there's still girls on the street. Of course, it's cool to hang and socialize if we're out early or the venue is dead. I like wings who can also be normal, cool, and have fun when there's not obvious sets to be opened.

This isn't some test or try-out or anything like that. I'm just trying to find dudes who are on the same level. I'd ideally like to have an RSD Tyler / Julian type relationship. Where each wing is totally committed to the game, motivating and helping the other person out, and is super-solid.

I'm in my early 30's and I don't care about your age as long as you're good. I live in West Hollywood near the Sunset Strip (actually very close to the recently torn down Project Hollywood) and walk to places like Saddle Ranch, The Den, Marmont, Reilly's, etc. I also like to cab it into Hollywood for bars and clubs, and sometimes hit the strip on Santa Monica Blvd. I'm also open to Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, DTF, etc.

So hit me up if you think your game is a fit with mine. Let's go pull some chicks.

Cheers. :drinks:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm 

team_mullet wrote:
i cant wing you anyways because we will probably not have anything in common. and i fight over sets if there is a chance for me to take her. i learned i dont give a rats behind about the other guy. i only care to get my dick inside of her pussy. so i am that guy thats really trying to get laid every night.

Well I wouldn't want to sarge with any guy who I have to fight with girls over. What's the point of going out together? I could see being playfully competitive, but not serious. You have to respect a guy's target unless he permits you or gets blown out on his own. I'm not gonna open a bunch of sets and work on girls only to be AMOG'ed by my wing. I'm trying to get away from that.

team_mullet wrote:
i dont approach for atleast 30 mins to an hour when i get to venue just to acclimate. and then i approach 4-6 sets per night. i either hook one set, or number close 1-3 sets after a 5 minute set. and hit up the numbers hard. if i hook i stay with her till end of night or go for SNL.

I tend to not end up sarging a lot of sets either because I'm good at hooking and staying in set. I used to open LOTS of girls when I first started but now I can hook better. I like to warm up right away with "indirect" opens on whoever about whatever, get my state going, target hotter girls that I'm really into, and by the end of the night I'm usually doing really fast, physical RSD direct game. Like clawing, 30-second kiss close kind of stuff. It all depends, but I'm natural, I very rarely use a routine.

I like having wings though. Good wings that give you good social proof really go a long way. Girls LOVE seeing that you actually have a few cool, fun, friends. And I'm wanting to possibly setup some Vegas trips or something like that.

Yeah I was curious about sarging with Enthalpy. I thought I read he was charging now too. If I were going to pay for coaching I'd probably go with an RSD bootcamp but I think $2000 is ridiculously overpriced for what they're actually doing. IMHO.

And I'm white, tall, good at talking, and fairly attractive. But I assure you, I used to be the biggest, chodiest, AFC fag you've ever met. I used to be too afraid to even walk into a club or bar. I never dated in high school or college, at all. And I still have a lot of inner game work to do. But the looks help.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 am 

Hey Figment - just sent you a PM, not sure if it went through... You still looking for an experienced wing? Try sending me a PM and I'll give more details about myself.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 am 

Pm boo lets go out

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm 

I sent you a PM. ANYONE is welcome to PM me. I havent been very active here, but before i moved to LA three years ago i was very active in the DC lair. I tried to get involved but the few wings I found, while nice, were a bit anti-social. I've been into pickup on and off since I read the game in 2007. I've read all the stuff: RSD, Mystery Method / Lovesystems, Brad P, et al. I'm good at getting same night lays on the regular and the other stuff is pretty easy at this point. Just looking for some cool guys to go out with that have the same intentions and are fairly good with woman socially. My goal is to pull higher caliber woman. I like to have a few drinks when I go out and sometimes i'll go for the sure thing that's a 7 instead of honing in on the 8,9, or 10. last thing is i'm trying to rely on alchol less to get in state. I dont get drunk but I do depend on a nice buzz to get me in the right frame of mind. So...holla at me.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 pm 

Hope you get which you want.

Golds Gym Valencia

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles