Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:01 am 

Hey gentlemen! I'm looking for some great new wingmen to go out with. I live right near Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. I'm okay with girls right now, but I'd like to become even better. I'm also a good wingman and a loyal friend.

A bit about myself: I'm a tall white guy, about to turn 30 years old, and I enjoy lifting weights, playing basketball, and following pro sports. I'm a soon-to-be lawyer, and overall I have a great life right now, but I really don't have enough people to go out with. I know some people are fine going out alone (I loved Figment's 30 day challenge posts, and he seemed like he mostly went out alone), but I prefer going out with a friend or two. Even when I do go out, my friends often want to just chat rather than hit on girls.

I've read The Game and various other pickup books but am definitely not where I want to be when it comes to girls. I do okay with girls but don't hook up as much as I would like, probably because I don't go out as much as I should, I have approach anxiety at times, and I tend to sometimes have polite conversations rather than being flirty and aggressive. These are all fixable problems, though, and it starts with finding a new wingman / drinking buddy / friend.

I'll add that I do like to drink when I go out (usually 4 or 5 drinks for a pregame and then 4 more drinks out at bars), and I'm okay spending money on fancy clubs / bottle service, though I also enjoy bars.

Send me a personal message and let's meet up!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:41 pm 

Hey, I generally live in West LA, but I will be living in West Holloywood for December 20 to 30. I would love to hit the town a little.

IrishSpy

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:25 pm 

Hi,

I live in East Hollywood, but would be up for going out in West Hollywood as well. From reading your post it seems like we have a lot in common. If you're still interested in finding a wing, let me know.

kdm

Post Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:07 am 

Hey man. I live in the Santa Monica area but can go anywhere in LA. Im have plenty of experience and want to meet PUA's for day/night pick ups. PM me

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles