Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:57 pm 

Wow,10 years of history.

When I first went meeting at Down town Fullerton,I saw so many guys there.It was great experience to see the guys who lead comrades.CC had talk show,real meeting and forum here.It was great to meet people here.Thank you JTR,Kurse and CC members!Hydro,Godfather,Nate you guys held many live events and helped us a lot.

CC had some Mega-events like UPAC,this event was like a all start PUA gurus events.

Well,guys here love women in the end.We keep chase women.Ha,ha,ha!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:13 pm 

I never actually got to meet the Ripper or other "major" members of his crew, But I did join their website -this one- while still in DC and while I was a member of and hanging out with the DC metro lair. LA CC lair would often be mention or referenced in our gatherings. good job you guys. very inspirational stories and experiences.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:06 am 

I remember joining the forums and commenting on posts. Had some good times on here. Then I flew over to CCfest in 2012 and finally met almost everyone I talked to online as well as most of the guroos. Then I returned in 2013 for the UPAC and got to see everyone again as well as more guroos.

Right now I just moved to Austin, Texas and I'm trying to get my finances in order. Once that's done and I get a full time job, I'm going to start gaming again now that I have my own place.

I'm also trying to get the forums and the facebook group going again. Changed it from secret to private so people can find us easier.

Link to facebook group is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/casanovacrew/

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:31 pm 

When I found this forum I was so excited to find a local crew to run with and learn from. I just started getting into game, and I wish it was still the power house described.

So where is everyone off to as far as local PUAs?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:10 pm 
December 2008 Casanova Crew MVP/CC Original Member

Thanks Ripper!

This was greatest PUA community to have ever existed. I am so glad that this forum will continue to exist. It is truly a piece of historical significance. We were the second generation, bastard children left without guidance. As a result, This was the "real" experience. No Gurus claiming to have a magic powers, just a bunch of dudes who lived by two rules 1) Get the fuck out there and sarge, and 2) Do it every fucking day!

Seems I missed about half of the history here, but that first half was truly the best 5 years of my life. I haven't since, nor may I ever, have such a magical and uplifting experience.

I'll just leave an except of mine here from 2008, where I was discussing the Casanova Crew in another group.

Quote:
"I love the tenacity, dedication and camaraderie of the casanova guys. I will always remember my first sarge with the crew. They hit the Vanguard VIP like a swarm of killer bees. Every where u looked, there was crew member dominating a set... I am extremely proud to be the last original member. We are all reflection of our fearless leader. For those of you who haven't met J The Ripper, he is truly a great guy, with amazing skills. He has never hesitated to provide guidance to us, and he deserves every ounce of his success this year. I for one, am glad he proved all the haters wrong. "

-Doc Jun 1, 2008

Thanks again Ripper, you are fucking awesome.
I owe you my LIFE!!!

You're only one set away from another beautiful adventure - charms

I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister - Hank Moody

Let me pimp or let me die -Pimpin' Snooky

I'm not wasting a few hours on a girl who doesn't know how to talk, laugh, and fuck. -Brad P

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:59 pm 

You almost forgot...

While your group eventually tanked, Manhood Academy eventually became the most legit training center in existence. And we go the proof.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 pm 

exstudent wrote:
You almost forgot...

While your group eventually tanked, Manhood Academy eventually became the most legit training center in existence. And we go the proof.

*crickets chirp*

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:56 am 
CCOC Team Lead

Outstanding read JTR, thanks for sharing such an amazing experience with such an amazing community :hi:
J The Ripper wrote:
If you weren’t part of the scene from 2007-2011 here in Southern California, I don’t really think there’s anyway to describe the anomaly that happened here.

You just had to be there to understand!!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:02 am 

Christiano Tex wrote:
exstudent wrote:
You almost forgot...

*crickets chirp*

sorry for your butthurt :jokingly:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:25 am 
Casanova Crew Seminar Note Taker/Aspiring Casanova

Thanks for organizing everything J. CC was a major starting point for me in the art of attracting beautiful females :)

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles