Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:27 pm 

Hey what's up guys,

I just moved to LA from San Francisco recently and I'm looking for some wings. Over the last couple of years, I've attended 3 different boot camps and I went out with my wings in SF 2-3 nights a week. Most of them are the software engineer types so if you're more of an introvert, it's all good :)

Ideally, I'd be great to find a like-minded wing who wants to train to get better and not just spam approaching in hopes of "getting the girl". From my experience, a phone number, make out or a pull is just a byproduct of running solid game. And like any other skill, it takes practice to get good at pick up.

So when I'm out I actually wear a microphone so that I can review my audio the following day to see how I can improve. And I also game sober (I've learned the hard way that my game gets sloppy as hell once I'm drunk lol) Lately I've been hitting up DTLA venues like The Standard, Perch and Library Bar as well as a few spots in WeHo I like.

Anyways, if you're down to meet up, shoot me a text!

Jon
415-602-1710

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Los Angeles