Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County

Post subject: asian game, normal
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:05 am 

Normal and natural OC (and LA) based (mostly night game) dude that is looking for normal peeps for asian game. I have no problem with open, hook, close, pull, fclosing etc and do so regularly. I'm looking to improve and build a real lifestyle (i have chicks giving me iois but i don't always take advantage) and social circle, and sharpen some skills along way. Please be normal, and ideally motivated. I do fine myself, and so with other cool or regular cats, it'll be double natural and ease. So if you are up for it post or drop your pm here.

I'm primarily in OC but go up to LA. Asian ven, other spots or social circs. Hot Asians focused. Lets do this and already get this done!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: asian game, normal
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:00 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

What's up sl500,

I'm gonna be throwing an OC meeting in a coupl of weeks. You'll meet tons of wings here, so keep an eye out for the announcement :drinks:

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post subject: Re: asian game, normal
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 am 

SixPack wrote:
What's up sl500,

I'm gonna be throwing an OC meeting in a coupl of weeks. You'll meet tons of wings here, so keep an eye out for the announcement :drinks:

where these meets at boo

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County