Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 pm 

I've been going out mostly solo, and am good with that, but I see the benefit of working with a wingman, also. Used to go out regularly with a wing, a number of years ago, but got out of the game for quite awhile.

Anyone in Orange County, or even bordering or near the O.C., like Long Beach, or Cerritos, Norwalk, Bellflower, etc., P.M., me with your name and number, if interested in winging with me, or even just getting out and pushing each other into sets, and critiquing each other's approaches/sets. I go out usually Thurs-Sat. nights, but right now, can do day game at malls, the beach, or 2nd Street in Belmont Shore, Long Beach on Sunday afternoons. In fact, I'm going down there this afternoon, to hit some of the Sports Bars, if anyone is into it!

"You don't get confidence first. First, you do the thing that scares you the most, then you get the confidence (courage)!" (Originator unknown)

Translation to "Game": Approach smoking hot women without hesitation even though you're scared shit less, and eventually through practice and repetition, it will get easier!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am 

InTent wrote:
I've been going out mostly solo, and am good with that, but I see the benefit of working with a wingman, also. Used to go out regularly with a wing, a number of years ago, but got out of the game for quite awhile.

Anyone in Orange County, or even bordering or near the O.C., like Long Beach, or Cerritos, Norwalk, Bellflower, etc., P.M., me with your name and number, if interested in winging with me, or even just getting out and pushing each other into sets, and critiquing each other's approaches/sets. I go out usually Thurs-Sat. nights, but right now, can do day game at malls, the beach, or 2nd Street in Belmont Shore, Long Beach on Sunday afternoons. In fact, I'm going down there this afternoon, to hit some of the Sports Bars, if anyone is into it!

You still go out boo

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County