Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm 

Just moved here from seattle, currently solo/slutting my way through Target/Starbucks/Malls/Supermarkets. Its getting dull doing it alone. In full disclosure, I have AA but it doesn't stop me from approaching, I don't need to be 'pushed into a set' to approach, I just do it.

I have work till 6pm, so I usually start gaming right after work till around 8. I game on the weekends as well. Looking for any wings that available during around this time. I control 90% of my schedule and I don't flake if I set something up.

I started with night game, but my skill level there is pretty shitty at best - again, nothing to stop me from approaching but I'm not gonna be able to pull off anything miraculous.

Looking for anyone at the moment to hang with, no previous experience necessary.

Edit : Forgot to mention I'm in irvine, I would prefer you were too (makes it easier to set things up/logistics/etc).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 pm 

I'm no longer free on the weekends.

I've decided to drive to san diego instead of staying in the OC for better pu opportunities on the weekends.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 pm 

Hey welcome to the area man. I live in Irvine too, me and a couple buddies of mine have been doing day game on and off for the past year. PM me your number and we'll meet up sometime.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm 

How was your escapade with yoda?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 pm 

Never happened, dude flaked.

I still haven't found my white elephant location yet - nothing has been consistent sets-wise. Probably the best run I've had was in 2 hours opened 8 sets at UCI albertsons and that's it.

Luckily I have an hour break for lunch so I stop off at the district to hit up business ladies/trophy wives before heading back to work.

Cools - I'll keep you in mind, my brain is too fried to socialize right now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm 

PM me your contact info.

“I’m a gentleman, but never a gentle man.” - Matt Berry

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:39 pm 

PM me. A female perspective is beneficial.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:27 pm 

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
PM me your contact info.

For those who are looking for experienced wings:

If you're looking for a wing with experience and who goes out regularly, don't expect us to call you to push you into go out with us. We already go out and we’re already hitting the streets. If you’re the one who wants a wing to hang out with, you need to be the one who is proactive about getting together for the first time.

I’m tired of getting PM of guys who talk a big game about looking for a wing to go out with, I send them my phone number so we can talk, and I never hear from them again. If you want a wing, you need to be the one actively establishing the relationship at first. Prove you’re motivated and then it will turn into something more mutual.

“I’m a gentleman, but never a gentle man.” - Matt Berry

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County