Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County

Post subject: Huntington Beach wing
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:47 pm 

Sup dudes, I just moved here from San Francisco and I'll be here for a couple of months before I'm moving again lol. I don't work or go to school so I'm ready to pick up whenever. I do both Daygame and Nightgame, but I really need a good wing for Nightgame. If I had a dollar for everytime I wanted to talk to a girl but she had a friend or a dude there that wouldn't fuck off I would be so fucking wealthy. But anyways, if anyone in the HB area wants to wing just hit me up.

I'm looking for someone who is at least at an intermediate level and has no problem approaching girls. I've spent way too much time in SF coaching newbies who are afraid of taking chances. So if you're a guy who goes out intending to get his dick wet that night then we'll make awesome wings. My number is 714-650-1529.

Btw, I don't go on this site very often so the best way to reach me is to just call/text my phone. If you send me a PM I might not read it for another 3 or 4 months.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County