Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County

Post subject: New to the OC
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 pm 

Sup dudes

I just moved here and I'm looking to meet some cool guys to hang out with. I grew up down here but I've been traveling around country and the world for the last few years, and I'm probably going to be here again for at least another few months before I move again. I'm down to wing whenever (especially since I don't have a job at this point), but I'm more looking for cool dudes just to build social connections with.

A little about me:

I'm 23 years old, white. I lived in San Francisco for a few years and I just got back from living in Vietnam for 2 months (yes, the girls are easy for white guys ;) ). I had to move back because my father recently died and I'm have to take care of his estate. I've been in the PUA scene for about 2.5 years and I've seen pretty much everything the industry has to offer. I've recently detached myself from all that stuff and I'm going all natural from here on (a.k.a. learning how to just be a cool sociable guy with a good life).

Some of my hobbies include playing the guitar, banging bitches (duh), traveling, smoking weed occasionally, making money, etc.

In terms of picking up girls, I've already banged enough girls to get over that need for sex that most guys have. At this point I'm just looking for a girl with a good personality that I can spend my time with, even if she isn't necessarily the hottest girl around. I've learned that the best way to pick up girls is to just appear to be a cool and sociable guy, even here in Southern California, the most superficial part of the world.

I currently live in Huntington Beach and I'm down to wing or party or whatever.

I don't really check this site often, so the best way to reach me is to call/text my phone 714-732-6340.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: New to the OC
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:24 am 

Hi Man,

let me know if you wanna chill/wing sometime. I like your game style and at 34 yo now, pretty much I have reached the same conclusions.

you actually had me laughing @ "Southern California, the most superficial part of the world"

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Orange County