Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Inland Empire

Post subject: any day game experts?
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 pm 

When im out at night. I just want to relax. Im tired of looking sleazy while hitting on countless drunk women. Yes after a while you get laid. After a while you make a fool out of yourself swapping saliva with random girls that never call you again. I know how to night game. Its easy. Get drunk. Get sleazy. And get nasty.

I dont want to meet another girl who is gonna give me mono or her damn cold.

I dont want drunken sex.

I want to meet a nice girl. During the day. And unfortunately I suck at day game. I need guys that are good. That can actually help. Im not a novice in pickup. But I definitely dont have any luck during day game.

I dont want a wing to sarge at night. I can do that crap all by myself. If anyone can help me with day game I would much appreciate it. I think day game is where its at. Tired of drunken debaucheries. Makes me look cheap and the girls cheapen themselves with their behavior. Call me a snob but I want to be able to come across respectful yet interesting enough to land a day 2 with a wholesome woman.

I need a wing around 27 years of age. Nobody under 25 because there will be a fundamental ideology difference due to age difference. So whose down? Im in ontario california.

I want to day game 3 days a week local but currently only night gaming. Eventually I want to night game once a week or none if I can actually get results from day game.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Inland Empire