Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Inland Empire

Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:58 pm 

Wednesday's its B.I. (branding iron) and thursdays its mario's in riverside. The B.I. is 5 bucks cover, or if you have a college i.d. its free. And on thursdays at mario's in riverside there is no cover. I just pretty much moved here. So i'm not sure what its like on friday's and saturday's here. But the few times i have gone out on those days, its been dead. And it might be that it's always like that. The onlly place i've really been on a friday, and sat was downtown riverside. And all of the local bars were dead. I was told fullerton is the place to go, but i'm on a budget, so thats kind of excluded. Anyways for sure wed. and thurs. is good at the B.I. and mario's.

I was going out with this other guy who says he's really good. and since i'm not as his level, he said i was wasting his time. So I guess your super good, and your reading this, you might just want to skip this. But if your a newb, or just o.k. then hit me up. Yes i get nervous, Yes I'm shy, Yes I get AA. And I'll probably to even open one set. But if you'd still like to go then lets at least give it a try. My style if I have a style would be a mellow aggressive. Being physically aggressive. That seems to work best for me. My car just broke down. So at night i can borrow a car, but for day game. it might be a little bit more difficult for me. But either way, if you want to go out during the day, let me know. And i'll see about borrowing a car. I just have to pickup my room mate at 4pm from work. I live in south fontana, so i'm pretty close to riverside. And yes i'm down to go to rcc, and ucr to sarge.

My cell is 909 418 1335. Text or call. But if you call, and it cuts out. Its not that the phone call was dropped. its that the mic on my phone is giving out. so it doesn't always work. its a stinker I know. Its another thing that i need to fix.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm 

Maybe you haven't been there in a while. Its all hits now. Really good place now. And no i haven't seen a Vietnamese guy there. Hit me up if you ever want to go.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am 

Thats cool. I live in fontucky (fontana) so riverside is the closets places. Have to do with what you got, and riverside is what I got. haha. I could only imagine what its like to move at one speed, and have a novice move at another. Its all good.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:58 am 

If you're in Fontana, some more places to add to the list are Downtown Redlands, 2nd Ave in Upland (it's packed most Fridays and Saturdays, but the quality seemed to be declining last time I went), Friday's by Victoria Gardens (a few good cougars), Toby Keith in Victoria Gardens (haven't gone but I would imagine its good), Hip Kitty in Clairemont (hit or miss, you can still sit down and enjoy some live music). These are a few places I've been to in the past that are close and were good at one point (I don't go all the time). Hope it helps.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:54 pm 

Thanks I appreciate it. If anything else pops up please let me know. All I know of right now is downtown riverside for weekends, but its almost always dead,.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 am 

Hey man don't know whats your problem. I've asked you repeatedly to leave me alone. You keep calling me, texting me. I've blocked your number. The emails, and now on here. I told you, I don't swing that way. Its starting to weird me out.

You need to be able to take rejection

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU

And I hope that green corolla outside wasn't yours, I will get a restraining order against you.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm 

look sean you like to live on the DL and thats cool, but whats not cool is for you to go completely ballistic if I tell you I'm not interested in you. You keep trying to email, you can't call or text becuase I've blocked you, and your emails go directly to the junk folder. I know how you are. Your gonna try and use another number. Your a complete psychopath, and you even have these weird twithches. I don't even know what to say, I have never met anyone like you. You lie about everthing, you make these scenarios in your head that never happened, and then you accuse the other person, of lying based on the story you told yourself happened.

Or you might have some sort of mental disorder. After your last boyfriend dumped you had a complete nervous break down. That was just weird. And through out the whole time you were with him all you did was tell me that I was a peice of shit. For what? I don't even know. Your emotionally abusive towards people. Your doing the whole push pull, but you do it on guys.

And you told me your past wings want to kick your ass. And how you've been banned from a whole bunch of other pua sites. I now know why. I've never been a violent person. But you make me want to hit you.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Inland Empire