Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Inland Empire

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 pm 

Run don't walk from this guy. This guy is not seeking a wing. He's seeking a boyfriend. He'll talk about the women in his life. (They're really transvestites) He'll say horrible things to you. to try and make you feel like shit about yourself. He'll comment on your weight, your clothes, everything. He's doing push pull on you. Makes you feel like shit, and then rewards you when you comply with him. He does pick up on other puas. Thats why he asked for someone that doesn't know pick up. So you won't know what he's doing to you. This guy is a complete psychopath. I wish I had never met him. He's told me about how other guys in this lair won't go anywhere near him. Its because they know who he is. And if you turn him down. he'll litterally won't leave you alone. He'll call, text, email, and drive by your house. I had to block him on everything, phone, text, email. And now i'm considering a restrainig order. He keeps changing his number, and keeps trying to contact me.

I've told him repeatedly to stay away from me. And if you do meet him. Don't let him know where you live. He doesn't take rejection well

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Inland Empire