Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » San Diego

Post Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 pm 

hey guys,

I'm Andrew, 32 from Oceanside North County, been into this stuff for years, rsd, mystery, dyd etc. If any of you are in San Diego and want to meet some more wingmen or join a smaller private group that meets up and goes out regularly then hit me up. We usually hit up all the hot spots in Pacific Beach or Carlsbad and Encinitas on the weekend.

I'm also a mod for a local pua meet up group of over 300 and can introduce you to more wings. Of course we also share material and ideas and techniques. If your at least 25 years old and serious about improving your game and sarging regularly then call or text me at (76o) 814 3648 and we'll meet up sometime and meet some women. Keep it up

Andrew
76o 814 3648

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:52 am 

Hey Andrew,

You still have a group getting together in SD? Just moved down here and interested in meeting up with some wings.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » San Diego