Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » San Diego

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:35 am 

Hi Guys,

I'm comming to San Diego next week and wonder if there's still somebody out there doing active Pick Up. Since the Forum seems to be more or less dead and the last threads are quite old I'm little dissappointed of what became of what once seemed to be the largest lair in the world.

I would be looking forward to meet wings of all ages and experience levels.
I'm in my mid thirties but I look like mid twenty that's why my target group also is still around 20-30.
I'm in the scene since ages already but I had larger breaks inbetween and also became a little lazy during the years. However I want to change this now again especially after comming to an awsome place like San Diego and would be very glad if somebody would like to join.

If somebody should have an advice how to find active guys I would also be very glad.
As far as I know a lot of things are orginzed within facebook and whattsapp groups lately. If somebody should know an active whattsapp or facebook group this would also be great.

If somebody should just like to hang out and talk about experiences just contact me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » San Diego