Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Pacific Northwest

Post subject: Seattle Wingmen
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 am 

I'm looking for some quality Seattle wingmen. I'm pretty experience. I've been sarging at least twice a week since April 2012. I've studied Mystery Method, Style, RSD and Vince Kelvin to name a few. I've met Alexander RSD and Vince Kelvin during their visits to Seattle. I'm happy to help some newbies. Shoot me a message if you want to hit up CapHill.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Seattle Wingmen
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 am 

Here are the details on our class this weekend. ASP Teaching is offering Conversational Mastery again this quarter. It was our most popular class last quarter, and I know a number of students who are signing up to take it again. The class is Saturday night in North Seattle starting at 4:30pm. Check the website for the latest details and registration information.

Have you ever run out of things to say just when you feel the interaction is moving forward? Do you sometimes feel as if women speak a completely different language then men? Learn to have captivating and entertaining conversations. This is a coed class. Free for women. Registration and pricing information listed here for men: ASP Teaching

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 pm 

This Saturday May 11th at noon, we have a co-ed workshop called Captivating Attention with a Story. We’ll be meeting at the Starbucks in the Seattle Center’s Armory building (Center House) at noon. This is a great way to build upon the skills that we learned in Conversational Mastery. We’ll teach you how to discover your value and share it with others using the art of storytelling. Please confirm your attendance on Meetup.com. We have more information about the class on the ASP Teaching website.

We also wanted to mention that we’ll be co-hosting a Wingman Night with Wolf in Tacoma on May 18th. Wolf is a long-time leader in the Seattle community, and the organizer of the Tacoma Wingmen group. We are really looking forward to partnering with him. We are cross-promoting this on his group page and on the ASP Teaching page.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm 

Greetings Wingmen,

We have the Masculine-Feminine Polarity this Saturday night at 4:30pm at the University of Washington. This was our most popular coed class last quarter. UW’s School of Social Work Building: Room 305 Address: 4101 15th Avenue Northeast, Seattle, WA 98105

Discover how to create and maintain sizzling passion. Recognize the energy that runs between the Masculine and Feminine polarities. Maximize one polarity in yourself to bring about the desired response in those around you. This class is 18+.

We are offering a pre-registration discount and an additional savings for students. For more info: http://www.aspteaching.com/classes/polarity

Take care,
Spence Verde
Co-Founder ASP Teaching
520-333-7226

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 pm 

Knowing Her Conversational Style
Saturday, June 8th from noon to 4pm
Starbucks Alki, 2742 Alki Ave SW, (between S 61st Ave & S 62nd Ave), Seattle, WA 98116
Men: Gain a deeper understanding of women’s motivations around finding a partner and how to use this understanding.
Women: Better understand the social pressures in our modern society and how those pressures affect your relationship outcomes.
Both: This is a highly interactive class, and a great chance to enjoy the sunny weather out at Alki.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:34 am 

Here’s your ASP Teaching / Wingman Calendar:
Ballard Wingman Night, Sat, June 15th at 9:30pm: http://bit.ly/175XjmM
Tacoma Wingman Night, Sun, June 16th at 7:00pm: http://bit.ly/18CFFHU
Natural Game: The Confidence Within, Sat, June 29th at 4:30pm: http://bit.ly/11cclTs

Feel free to text any questions to Spence Verde at 520-333-7226

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm 

This Saturday (June 29th) we are teaching Natural Game: The Confidence Within at North Seattle Community College from 4:30pm onwards. A “natural” is not someone who was born with confidence and charm. He or she is a person who has discovered that this is a learnable skill. We will teach the both inner and outer manifestations of “Natural Game” including our ever popular body language section: http://www.aspteaching.com/classes/natural-game

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Pacific Northwest