Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Northeast

Post subject: Delaware Wingman
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 am 

Closest lair in my are is Philly but it isn't practical. I just started my own yahoo group. Basically a way to socially hangout and share information for wings. If the group gets bigger then maybe bring a few guest speakers in but its not my priority. Feel free to join up.

About Delaware:
Main sarge areas in my area are pubs/restaurants, a few night clubs, and of course the beach. Strip clubs in DE are pretty scary. :)

About the Delaware crowd:
Basically social circle so it is really challenging. Summertime at the beach bars has alot of visitors so dragbacks/ONS is common. Any business professional Wings heading to the DE beaches are welcome to check to see if there is room at my beach share.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DEseduction/

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Delaware Wingman
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:07 am 

Its been a few years since I been on this site, sorry to see it die out but there are some new postings so what the hell. Since my last post I banged a few strippers but didn't really get into the dating scene. Although there are plenty of ladies out there, most want the cake and eat it (marriage, house, kids, and "your income"). More importantly there are a lot with issues but its just where they are at in life. Who knows, I might get blindsided one day by that tractor trailor 2nd wife but holding out. As far as PUA I learned a lot and regular listen to podcasts at night. I still go out at night and always meet new people. But the main thing I wanted to pass on is developing yourself. Whether its self improvement to you, it can be attractive to others. I come across a lot of people, including family, that don't do much with their lives. Work, stay at home, school, family time, kids is all part of life but the one thing missing is YOU. Exercise, try to eat healthy, get off the net and get out, get involved with charities, and get some goals. Although I am an IT professional, its funny to see the reactions of others when I tell them I learned polo (horse back), taking sailing lessons, involved with charity activities, and actually been working a bucket list. Its also not all about having the money to do it. Just save up and do maybe 1 or 2 things a year, as your career improves do more.

On the ladies side of the house, its not my priority. Alimony and child support is like having a lambo you can't drive so I'm not exactly the relationship type. My life is basically filled with my growing kids and 2nd family of 20 dis-functional adult roomies at the summer beach house. Having a relationship would kind of ruin my lifestyle at this point in time but still go out and meet ladies regardless.

My recommendation even for the west coasters is see if there is a summer beach share where you can go to on the weekends that's close to bars so you don't need to drive (IDK pacific beach maybe?). You will be amazed having a few insta friends and much much more who get together on the weekend. In my area we even have a friend from San Diego who stops by yearly to visit when on the east coast. We even have people who left, got married, got divorced, and came back to the beach house scene. It might not seem like much but meeting the friends out on the town also help with the social scene improvement and also develop a good attitude so mentally you are not in the I need to pickup state but rather meet interesting women state. Just a thought and take care $00.02 Lemoncello Rob

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Northeast