Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Hawaii

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm 

Just a brief list to get you started, will update this later.

On Honolulu (Oahu Island)

Nightgame:

Waikiki: Defunct tourist ghetto, depending on the amount of tourists there it can be good or bad to sarge. Most locals come out on the weekends. Dress is pretty casual, most places allow shorts and slippers although I wear long pants and shoes. Do not wear aloha shirts, they are cheesy as hell and only worn as semi-casual attire or work attire. This is where all the hotels are and the best chance of pulling a SNL with another vacation goer.

Chinatown: The semi-hipster area of town, it's kind of ghetto in some parts but not too bad where the clubs are on hotel and Bethel street. Definitely dress up nice (think hipster) when hitting it on a weekend or weekday. If you like house or edm, this area is good and doesn't have much tourists. Also on holidays most of the street festivals are here as it closes down for a block party.

EDM music festivals: Either at Aloha Tower or Wet and Wild (complete opposite of the island). Costs a lot of money and girls are there to have fun, not fuck. Make sure you are there to enjoy the music first or it will blow. And yes, the girls are hot.

Asian Clubs: Vice and Ginza are the most popular ones in the Ward area. Good luck gaming the Asian girls, better have your social circle game handy. I use to hang around the asian clubs when I was doing my bachelors, but have moved away from this crowd now that I'm older. One lair member did pull two girls from Japan at Ginza for a threesome but they weren't bitchy local girls so I guess that doesn't count.

Meetup.com events: This is my favorite, as it's easy to open people and most people are there to meet people. Day or night events. If some people stick around, it could turn into social circle game so be careful and don't go too direct.

Daygame:

Waikiki Strip and Beach: White girls, Japanese girls.

Ala Moana shopping center

meetup.com group stuff like hikes

Kailua Beach: Japanese girls and white girls, mainly japanese girls who take the bus here.

Hiking Trails: I use to go hiking with lair members and we actually day 2'ed some girls, I can't believe there are so many girls either hiking alone or in a small group. We don't do this anymore as I don't care too much for hiking nowdays.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm 

http://www.honolulupulse.com/2013/09/supercity-top-10/

Good article on being part of the scene here.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:38 pm 

New Clubs 8/12/14:

Rumfire: In the Sheraton Waikiki, this club has an indoor and outdoor area filled with tourists. Closes around 1am though.

M: Restaurant Row, it's a big club with some celebrities.

Addiction: Dark small dance club, you can alternate it and lobby bar (chill bar with non loud music).

Eleven 44: In Chinatown, kinda small, and they have a gay night so watch out haha.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Find a Local Wing » Hawaii