Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:02 pm 

drewskie wrote:
Decibels posts here to help people, you shoot down his posts with reasons why they are wrong, but zero useful information. If you know so much, let's hear it, rather than why everything else is wrong.

are you fucking HIGH? niceguy deletes most of the posts that have helped guys so you can blame him.

wtf do you think i wrote this ebook for?

where do you guys come up with this ridiculous nonsense?

Last edited by negrodamus on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:21 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

ND, you've taken a rapid slide from minor nuisance to butt of jokes to totally irrelevant. But for the sake of others reading this, I'll correct your semantic error.

A theory implies conjecture. As in the theory of evolution may speculate we evolved from apes, but until there is hard evidence to support it, it will remain a theory.

Nothing I posted above (nor any of my advice on the forum) is theory. It is fact that I was able to get rid of crippling AA, and the above is how I did it. Not theory or speculation.

Further, no amount of knowledge regarding social interactions will eliminate a person's chronic anxiety of approaching, just as a thorough understanding of how planes, gravity and parachutes work will ever get rid of one's fear of jumping out of a plane.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:36 pm 

D, now that we're on an initial basis, you're a fucking JOKE. you started out as a joke and you're STILL a joke. you're too DUMB to even grasp half of what i post on here. you should just go back to making failed pua field guides (LOLCAT talk about fucking embarassments).

and i know you're too fucking dumb to even grasp the errors in your own post, but i already made a response making the distinction between getting rid of aa and desensitizing yourself by repeatedly injuring yourself..

and obviously you're also TOO FUCKING DUMB to grasp the concept of FUNCTIONAL knowledge. i didn't say look at pictures of pretty girls in a book to overcome aa. your tiny brain came up with that.. you have a serious lack of reasoning skills..

i think the only thing you got right out of the entire post was your use of the term "theory". congrats, dumbfuck. you finally learned how to open a dictionary. give yourself a cookie.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:40 pm 

Interesting, but I think you're losing sight of the fact that you're utterly irrelevant. So let me explain.

I'm out in the real world working a great job that helps people. I have meaningful relationships with men and women. In short, I have a life.

You, on the other hand, spend literally hours a day on this forum flaming people. See, let me clue you in to something: this is not something normal, healthy people do.

So yeah, I'm just not buying the notion that I should listen to you or want to emulate you, or that you should be giving advice on anything. I can only imagine you hate yourself almost as much as you hate other people. Pretty much, that makes you and any advice you might have, irrelevant.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 am 

Decibel wrote:
Interesting, but I think you're losing sight of the fact that you're utterly irrelevant. So let me explain.

I'm out in the real world working a great job that helps people. I have meaningful relationships with men and women. In short, I have a life.

You, on the other hand, spend literally hours a day on this forum flaming people. See, let me clue you in to something: this is not something normal, healthy people do.

So yeah, I'm just not buying the notion that I should listen to you or want to emulate you, or that you should be giving advice on anything. I can only imagine you hate yourself almost as much as you hate other people. Pretty much, that makes you and any advice you might have, irrelevant.

Interesting, but I think you're losing sight of the fact that you're utterly fucking retarded. So let me explain.

I get what I want because I'm competent at social interaction. I make fucktards like you look stupid because it helps new guys understand how social interaction really works.

You, on the other hand, are a failed fucking loser putting out comic book pamphlets and trying to fool yourself into believing that you are successful with women. You cry like a little bitch whenever you get proven wrong and you throw online tantrums. Let me clue you in on something: you're a fucking failed loser who cannot put a coherent thought together if your life depended on it. The only thing healthy about you is... ok well maybe you dress nice or... I don't know.. there's got to be some redeeming quality about you.. I'm sure you're not THAT much of a failed fucking loser as your project LOLCAT :D

And I already said before: YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DUMB to listen. I don't want you listening to me. I want you to continue to put out ridiculous fucking comic book pickup guys. What kinda failed fucking loser puts girls on every page thinking that's going to help guys pick up women hahahahah .. you ARE dumb pvt. pyle. :D

and love the advice about how you got rid of aa-- by hiding in a fucking bottle of alcohol.. yeah i want to learn how to be a sloppy drunk LOSER like you. can't wait for the next ebook: how to type irrelevant fucking nonsense on an internet forum. LOLCAT :D

maybe one day you will learn how to read the big words! :D

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 am 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

negrodamus wrote:
Decibel wrote:

Interesting, but I think you're losing sight of the fact that you're utterly fucking retarded. So let me explain.

I get what I want because I'm competent at social interaction. I make fucktards like you look stupid because it helps new guys understand how social interaction really works.

You, on the other hand, are a failed fucking loser putting out comic book pamphlets and trying to fool yourself into believing that you are successful with women. You cry like a little bitch whenever you get proven wrong and you throw online tantrums. Let me clue you in on something: you're a fucking failed loser who cannot put a coherent thought together if your life depended on it. The only thing healthy about you is... ok well maybe you dress nice or... I don't know.. there's got to be some redeeming quality about you.. I'm sure you're not THAT much of a failed fucking loser as your project LOLCAT :D

And I already said before: YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DUMB to listen. I don't want you listening to me. I want you to continue to put out ridiculous fucking comic book pickup guys. What kinda failed fucking loser puts girls on every page thinking that's going to help guys pick up women hahahahah .. you ARE dumb pvt. pyle. :D

and love the advice about how you got rid of aa-- by hiding in a fucking bottle of alcohol.. yeah i want to learn how to be a sloppy drunk LOSER like you. can't wait for the next ebook: how to type irrelevant fucking nonsense on an internet forum. LOLCAT :D

maybe one day you will learn how to read the big words! :D

LOL...This fuckin' guy!!!!........Hey Decible, you sure you didn't piss some chick off
and she found out about you on the forum?

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in
my career. I've lost almost three hundred games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot and missed. I've failed over, and over, and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeeded." Micheal Jordan

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm 

ND i think people understand that most of the problems come from a root cause and I think most are not looking for bandaids or quick fixes to their problem. And yes you do have an ebook but for someone that says that quickfixes are not the solution then asking people over and over again to read it is not going to change anything as does reading anything related to the subject

I think everyone wants to know how you can quantify your suggestions as to fixing this problem. Not a quick pill not reading a ebook but real practical steps that may even take a lifetime to achieve. And yes I know part 3 of your book covers this but I think once people hear it from you directly and not redirected to your ebook. Yes it doesn't make much sense but in the end if we were to put in our 2 cent in everythread regarding a ebook every topic would be annotated with a pua product or book

so I think the question in a nutshell if you were someone with AA and understood why it is occuring what would YOU do to overcome this the RIGHT way starting TODAY?

Attachments:
funny-pictures-cat-makes-deal-with-baby.jpg
funny-pictures-cat-makes-deal-with-baby.jpg [ 33.85 KiB | Viewed 1007 times ]

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 am 

chaosman wrote:
ND i think people understand that most of the problems come from a root cause and I think most are not looking for bandaids or quick fixes to their problem. And yes you do have an ebook but for someone that says that quickfixes are not the solution then asking people over and over again to read it is not going to change anything as does reading anything related to the subject
no the problem is people DON'T understand this.. this is why every fucking body on here is approaching the situation in a piece meal fashion.. they just want a quick tip here and there, assuming that social interaction is just some jumbled mess of disjointed parts.

this is exactly why i wrote the ebook. to addressed this failed social interaction mentality
that is all too common in the Seduction Community.

It's not just part III that's relevant to this problem. There's also Part I and part II that address the Problem & Solution..

and it's VERY difficult to address AA without understanding this.. that's why most guys end up going the incompetent desensitization route because it makes the most sense for what limited understanding they possess regarding social interaction...

basically you're asking me to train a person, ONLINE, to become socially competent. this just isn't possible. the solution is NOT a post. the solution is PROPER SOCIAL TRAINING.

first of all the knowledge must make sense. our book covers this.

second, the knowledge has to issue in a validating result. this is where the training comes in.

third, you need to see the knowledge competently demonstrated.

fourth, you need someone to connect your experience with what you are learning, step by step, so you can understand how the potential knowledge in your head is becoming FUNCTIONAL knowledge. w/o someone competently correcting you, it's difficult to move forward because social interaction is cumulative-- each part affects the other parts..

you're basically asking me to rewrite the book on here and then walk you through the book to make sure you understand it and, step by step.. that's why we have a classroom.. for guys that train with us, but who aren't able to take the class for whatever reason, they make posts with their experiences and questions regarding the material. then we can give feedback regarding their experiences and questions... this an organic back-and-forth process .. you just assume you can read about training without realizing that correction is a vital part of training. look at how many fucking errors i am correcting in these posts already and that's just the what-not-to-do side.. i have barely started on the what-to-do side.. a large part of training involves unfucking all your bad habits and bad perspectives.. this PUA system is set up in such a fucking dysfunctional manner (thanks to the cat in the hat and his aviator goggles) that people have a difficult time grasping this concept. and they don't even realize their very approach prevents them from improving. guys need to learn how to fundamentally change their approach to social interaction.. all this is covered in the book.. but you're so dysfunctional, you're asking me to repeat it, not because it's not there, but because you lack the trained listening skills to glean this yourself.. a lot of training is repetitive for this very reason..
Quote:
I think everyone wants to know how you can quantify your suggestions as to fixing this problem. Not a quick pill not reading a ebook but real practical steps that may even take a lifetime to achieve. And yes I know part 3 of your book covers this but I think once people hear it from you directly and not redirected to your ebook. Yes it doesn't make much sense but in the end if we were to put in our 2 cent in everythread regarding a ebook every topic would be annotated with a pua product or book

look, i have a back and forth dialogue on our forum and in person with many many people, over these same issues, this is why i know what to address and how to address it.. i don't want to tell you to abandon this forum and just join manhood101.. i would rather some people w/a least a basic education take the time to become competent and then just teach the people at casanova crew how to become competent themselves.. all my students have to be able to understand this content to the point where they are affecting others with it. this is what makes them competent in social interaction. they are able to affect people because they know what's required to affect people.
Quote:
so I think the question in a nutshell if you were someone with AA and understood why it is occuring what would YOU do to overcome this the RIGHT way starting TODAY?

i would do this.. i would sponsor someone to take the m101 course and learn how to do things the right way.. then that person would take what they learned back to cc and just teach the other guys as they go along since that person will have the benefit of the live instruction..

i'm trying to think of ways to give the necessary time to my students and still try to provide as much free instruction as possible since, as always, i believe in making all guys competent, not just some elite few.. and i don't believe in charging for information, even though i realize, compared to the other info out there, this is the top content you will find inside or outside of the community.. i mean, as much as these assholes love to rave about transformations and magic bullets and venusian arts, etc., none of these even comes close to what we're doing here.. and a major part of their failure is the lack of critical scrutiny.. you have to pay thousands of dollars just to read their bullshit, and of course they aren't going to stomach negative reviews. those are just deleted since these seduction companies have a vested interest in marketing their products. we don't need to be marketing whores since we are not a business entity, so we don't suffer from this same problem. and we have no problems opening up our classroom for everyone to see which is why students are required to post classroom FRs for everything that goes on in class. that way all guys can benefit from it, especially those not enrolled in our course or those in different countries.

we charge for time, which works out to about minimum wage over the long run because guys have a lifetime membership with us.. like i said, we are invested in helping guys improve, not just taking their money and giving them some bullshit 3 day seminar .. that is nOT training. and we've said that from the start... and you'll notice that some of the so-called gurus are starting to recognize this failure on their part and are changing their programs accordingly to suit longer term training. in short, we didn't have to change our approach because we were ALREADY DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY. these guys HAD to change their approach because their client's FAILURES demanded it.

i'm not here to ruin anyone's business model, but in the end, teaching guys to become competent requires unmasking the problems inherently tied to these failed social interaction business models. guys right now still think that buying social interaction training is like buying a car.. just a one time purchase and bam! social skills overnight.

not gonna happen. as much as guys love to market that bullshit, it just isn't realistic ... and i'm one of the few people who can tell you that because i have the experience and the knowledge to back it up.. AND i don't have some vested interest in trying to sell you some pickup product, so i don't have to lie to you about INSTANT short term results.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 am 

Ol'LazyBastard wrote:
Hey Decible, you sure you didn't piss some chick off
and she found out about you on the forum?

Meh, it's not just me. This troll is the embodiment of hatred. But at this point I'm just reiterating the obvious.

Hopefully this won't discourage others from asking questions, so we can have a meaningful discussion on the subject.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 am 

Decibel wrote:
waaaaaa. negrodamus keeps making me look like a fucking retard waaaaa

let's see here:

1. cries like a BITCH when proven wrong? check.

2. presents no evidence? check.

3. too fucking stupid to even grasp the content in the posts? check.

gender? who the fuck knows.. never heard of a guy acting like this much a PUSSY..

carry on, ma'am LOLCAT :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques