Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:45 am 

What are some signs a shy girl likes you?

-blushing?
-she reinitiates conversation after you have stopped

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 am 

pulsar24 wrote:
What are some signs a shy girl likes you?

-blushing?
-she reinitiates conversation after you have stopped

1. you lead.
2. she complies

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 am 

any further info?? how do i lead?

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:27 pm 

Just act like she is.

Done.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 am 

There's a few things I want to address about your post.

First, and most important is you're trying to look for signs a girl likes you means you care about what she thinks about you and hesitating to make a move on her. This is the biggest issue I would focus on if I were you. It sounds like this is some inner game things you need to work on.
The mental and emotional state you want to arrive at is "I'm a cool guy and I want to enjoy myself. I like her and I'm going to do what I like, hold her hand, try to kiss her, talk about interesting topics, etc. If she likes me she'll be cool with that, if not no big deal there's plenty of other women out there who will still like me".
Beginning to think this way will really help you feel comfortable around women and feel confident about yourself.

Second, as far as the actual clues to look for. I found it interesting that if instead of looking for IOI's to escalate the interaction you escalate anyway that could generate attraction. There's been women I spoke to and they weren't sure how they felt about me. I tried to kiss them in the middle of the conversation randomly and that let them know I'm a balls guy who's not afraid to take chances. That generates attraction like crazy!
If I were you I would try to get physical with the girl by touching her, hugging her, trying to kiss her. If she's cool with that than there's no doubt she's into you. If she's not ok with that it's ok you should focus on meeting more women.

REMEMBER, there's are billions of women out there don't get fixated on one. The goal is to develop the skills and the inner game you need to attract many women consistently in your life, not just this one.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:44 pm 

Sometimes it is hard to spot IOIs though, if someone is holding back due to shyness or because they are too conservative. What are some clues to look for to indicate the interest is there?

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm 
CCOC Member

Tarot wrote:
Sometimes it is hard to spot IOIs though, if someone is holding back due to shyness or because they are too conservative. What are some clues to look for to indicate the interest is there?

A great subtle indication is leaning. If you lean in a bit and she leans in too, that's an awesome IOI. In fact, mirroring is a common form of comfort between two people in an intimate conversation.

"Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful." -Malcolm Forbes

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." -Confucius

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:21 pm 
CCOC Member

team_mullet wrote:
Latin wrote:
Tarot wrote:

A great subtle indication is leaning. If you lean in a bit and she leans in too, that's an awesome IOI. In fact, mirroring is a common form of comfort between two people in an intimate conversation.

i dont know what level you are at in game but this isnt always the case.

a lot of girls lean in towards me while talking to me. some girls even repeatedly hug me without any intentions of sleeping with me. some girls even rest their heads on my shoulders but you try to escalate and they're gone.

dont take this advice tarot. the best advice on this thread is from enthalpy. he knows what he is talking about and he is probably the guy with the most credibility on here.

compliance is the BIGGEST SIGN a girl is interested in you.

i dont watch body language for iois that becomes greenlight for me to escalate. NO. if you ran game that way, you would never get anywhere. and you're going to be stuck as a novice. you will get laid eventually but youre gonna get laid by getting lucky.

COMPLIANCE is NOT THAT HARD. you just ask her to do something. IF SHE DOES IT, THEN SHE LIKES YOU. the more investment on her part, the more she likes you.

let me go through some compliance commands from highest to lowest

"give me a blowjob" a girl is not going to suck your dick unless she likes you obviously

"GIVE ME A KISS" if she kisses you, NO SHIT, SHE LIKES YOU

<just reach over and hold her hand> if she holds your hand, SHE LIKES YOU

"lets go over to the patio" this is a weaker form of compliance testing. she gets up and walks somewhere else with you, that means she likes you to some degree. girls that are not interested wont leave her friends to go somewhere else with you

basically, you have to lead. you have to ask. girls run compliance game on guys as well. look up joshua pellicer on google. he talks about compliance tests from girls. and how to pass their compliance tests.

guys run compliance tests differently than girls usually. with guys, we are running compliance to see if the girl likes you which also happens to run game in direction of pulling eventually.

girls run compliance tests to size you up as a man. they dont run compliance tests to lead to pulling. girls run compliance tests to see what kind of man you are.

its not that hard to ask for compliance. thats the only god damn way i run game. and from my observation, thats all enthalpy does....aside from the fact that he is one aesthetic mofo.

dont look for signs a girl likes you.

BE A MAN. and tell that bitch to get up and walk with you somewhere. tell her to do this, and do that. if she says no, WALK THE FUCK AWAY. act like a man.

While some of what you said it's true. That's not what the person is asking.

You went to an entirely different rant.

"Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful." -Malcolm Forbes

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." -Confucius

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques