Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 pm 

"Go open that set", you tell the new guy. Immediately hundreds of thoughts race into his head and a mix of every negative emotion that had been brewing inside comes in the open. There he goes, his legs buckling, his voice shaky, and struggling to breathe; he's about to go wrestle a pack of wolves for their meal. It's a woman, relax. The following is what helped me get to where I am at, I'm not great but I feel comfortable and have a blast doing it. First Step, you have to start somewhere. Read, read, and read, and you'll be an encyclopedia. My advice is approach, approach, approach. I would always, and still do sometimes, get caught on the opener and lose my chance. The opener does not matter if you cannot approach confidently. My advice for the new guy, go to a densely populated place: bars, mall, and events. Anything where you know people will never see you again, therefore eliminating the fear of "what will they think". Make up one opener and try it repetitively, go into auto pilot and DON'T THINK! Personally, I went really direct and did as many approaches as I could telling every girls I saw "hey I think you are very attractive and I had to come and say hi" at first it was hard, then it got easier, and after a while it did not faze me one bit, I even made a game of it to see how fast I could get rejected. My objective was not to get a number, I had to get comfortable approaching. That’s the first step get comfortable. Doing this builds a tough skin from dealing with so many rejections, and desensitizes you to the fact that you are about to go talk to a really hot girl and most likely you are about to get rejected. Doing this really prepared me when I had a crazy girl yell at me to turn and walk away or another instance where she went off on me on how she did not want to be hit on, talked to, charmed, pampered… and the list went on for a while. She must have been very creative or experienced. If it is not your thing, don't try it. This is what I did and my experience with it.

Opening Checklist:
-Think of an opener, the more direct the more uncomfortable you will be
-Approach every female you see, I would target 8,9,10’s because that’s what I want so why not get comfortable
-Notice how next time you are told to approach it will feel almost like a natural instinct

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 pm 

That's a great start. Be an approach machine for a bit. Approach everyone. Especially high value girls AND Guys.

Once you're comfortable conversing you'll want to start chilling, having fun, and having a dope social circle. Because being cool is so much better than being a dancing monkey. It also increases the power of your approaches.

Ultimately it's about being able to be cool calm and collected in any and every situation.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 am 

When I first started in pickup many years ago approaching was one of my biggest sticking points. I was in the Army, jumped from planes, raced cars and motorcycles but nothing scared me as much as approaching a girl on the street/bar.
There's only one way to get past it: APPROACH, APPROACH, APPROACH.
I know you want the perfect line that gets a 90% success rate. I know how you feel I've been there. But, after training many guys for years I can honestly tell you there's no such line and no such thing as no rejection.
EVERYONE GETS REJECTED. I don't care how good looking you are, how famous, or how rich you are everyone gets rejected. Ryan Gosling gets rejected.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT OPENER. I've tried everything from "you're cute" to "I want to make out with you" as my opener and they all work and they all get shot down.
THE PERFECT OPENER is the one that gets you to come up to a girl and open. I don't care if you have to use a canned opener or a spontaneous one what matters is that you open. Personally I hate most canned stuff but I started with canned material and it helped me feel more prepared and took some of the anxiety off. Use whatever you have to as long as you open.

You will get rejected there's no escape from that and I don't want to mislead you. Don't worry about what you say because no matter what in the beginning everyone gets rejected. And, you will have positive effects as well. What I tell all of my clients to start with is this:
"Hi, I have to meet 5 new people, you are number 1, Chris"
That's it easy and simple. No pressure all that matters is that you deliver your line and I don't care how they react to you. You can't control their reaction you can only control how you act.
From now on your only criteria from success is delivering that line and the response you get is irrelevant. What matters is that you approached and said the line and if you do that you should feel successful.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 pm 

team_mullet wrote:
Chris you seem try-hard. you can talk to a girl casually and if she likes you her body language has no choice but to give away cues that she likes you. your lines are contrived.

telling a girl you have to meet five new people just makes you seem like youre playing games or doing a task. as tyler from rsd says.... you have to be clear on your intent. your lime otself makes it seem like you have am excuse to go up to the girl other than the intention to fuck her.

youre still scared of getting rejected by girls.

Dude, read the actual post. That's a line I recommend for new guys starting pickup. But, I've used this line as a demonstration for my students and seen my students use it thousands of times and even that simple line gets great results. People become curious and reengage. Curiosity is a good thing. Try the line a few hundred times then chime in on stuff you know nothing about.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques