Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post subject: Tourists Day vs Night
 Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:58 pm 

GameOfPickup, a wingman from another forum, wrote: "Many tourists also go to the monuments so it's easy to strike up conversations with them." in the Washington D.C. section. I wanted to get you guys' thoughts on picking up tourists. I'll agree that it's easy to strike up the initial conversation with them, especially if you know even a little bit about the area. However, I've found tourists to be a mixed bag for moving them beyond that initial point of meeting.

During Day Game, it seems like their focus is on seeing the sights and getting from point A to point B with enough time to take their picture underneath the Space Needle and the original Starbucks. We've done a number of Day Game activities at the Pike Place Market, and it seems to be the locals that are the easiest to number-close and schedule follow-up dates. I've found that casually mentioning that I travel as part of my job helps to ease the interaction because it hints that this might not be a just a weekend fling.

For Night Game, I've definitely met a number of women that come with just one gal pal looking for some adventure. At that point it's just a matter of having good logistics, talking fluff and upping her buying temperature. Combining a few bounce (venue changes) seems to work especially well with out-of-town visitors. I prefer the visitors who have friends in town because I can generally work on winning over the group before moving into isolation. I've made the mistake of talking too much about work at a few high energy venues when the gals were clearly on vacation to escape thinking about it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques