Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 am 

I am just getting back into this game after a very long absence, and I am having a major sticking point that I don't remember having before. Openers. I was able to open a few sets, but with quite a few sets I got bounced out before I ever got in (girls would turn away from me, etc).

I probably need to do some work on body language and tonality. Besides that, what should I do to ensure that I open sets successfully?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:03 pm 

team_mullet wrote:
its not what you say. openers start conversations.

ive said really stupid things and sets hooked. and ive said the basic "hey how are you" and sets hooked.

ive asked "are you going to drink all that by yourself" to a girl sipping out of a pitcher and it hooked. its not what you say. its how you say it with nonthreatening demeanor. proper body labguage isnt actually alpha. they are wrong. mehow definitely doesnt act alpha acting like he is gay. proper body language and tone is nonthreatening while being sexy. youre sexy when you are showing sexual intent in relaxed manner.

if you are scared talking to a girl she is going to be scared taljing to you. if you are comfortable talking to a girl she will grt comfortable talking to you. and when youre comfortable youre not yelling everything you say youre using a sexy voice if youre hitting on her. whats sexy? thjnk of how a sexy girl sounds. breathy and relaxed right? and talking slow?? so relax.

Exactly!
One game I like to play is start a conversational thread and then bring nearby girls into the conversation.
The other night I went up to some early 20 somethings and asked if they kegeled. They hated/loved it! One girl told me it was the worst pickup line ever, I gave her a high five. We had fun conversing for over 30 minutes.

Forget memorized lines. That bs is so ten years ago. It's all about being comfortable and confident, fun and sexy.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 am 

Mullet said it perfectly it's not what you say it's how you say it. Sets open with anything the key is opening. You're starting this from the very beginning and you're going to feel nervous...that's natural. Because you're feeling nervous during your approaches the women feel nervous. People tend to pick up whatever emotions you're feeling and they begin to feel them as well. I know it's feels like it's impossible for you to feel calm right now but you don't have to feel calm. You just have to APPEAR to be calm to everyone.

You gotta fake it till you make it. To be calm in a set you have to speak slowly, don't rush the interaction. Project your voice don't be quiet when you talk. And, don't lean in during the conversation project your voice enough to be well heard without leaning in. The last thing I notice most of my clients do is figit with their hands. Keep your hands at your sides nice and relaxed.

As far as what to say, don't worry about picking up girls right now. The best thing for you to do right now is to work on your approach anxiety. A super easy opener I tell all my clients to start with is:
"Hi, I have to meet 5 new people today, you are number 1, I'm Chris'

That's it. Hope this helps man.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:46 pm 

My favorite group opener is the Tao of Badass, “Hey are you guys shy or something? Cause I’ve been standing over there for like 5 minutes and you haven’t walked by or tried to grab my ass or anything.... What’s going on over here?”

During day game the best possible opener you can use is a complement on something other than her physical appearance. (her purse, her yoga pants, her scarf, etc.)

Otherwise I love the “oh my god, I totally just caught you staring at me line."

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques