Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post subject: Day 1.5
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm 
Aspiring Casanova

I'm having trouble, a lot of trouble actually, for day 1.5.

My initial meetings with girls generally turn out really well. I sometimes insta date, other times just # close, but somewhere between days 1 and 2, something goes wrong.

I don't know why that happens. No idea at all.

Sometimes I'll text the girls funny stuff. Sometimes I'll keep it plain and simple "Let's hang out".
But most of the times, I don't get a day 2. . . What's up with that?

I'm not gonna lie, I need some help/support here guys.

-LAPB

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Day 1.5
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:13 pm 

Usually the problem lies a few steps back, so it sounds like you're lacking something during the meet (day 1).

Describe your average "initial meetings with girls". Is the idea for a number exchange or insta-date coming from you or the women?

Post subject: Re: Day 1.5
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm 

It tough to pinpoint what exactly goes wrong with your initial interaction because you didn't give enough details about what you do when you're meeting women. But, it does sound the problem is the initial interaction. As much as you think they're going well you're getting valuable feedback from women. Women's actions with their lack of responding are showing you that you are doing something wrong during the initial meet.

My experience has been if the initial meet is strong and there's attraction and rapport the phone/text game will be smooth and easy. If the initial meet was weak then the response rate will be weak as well. Women often give out their numbers just to be nice and avoid the confrontation of shutting the guy down. Most guys take rejection very personal and experience has shown women that its easier to just ignore guy's calls and texts than to tell the guy she's not into him.

You can't blame women for not responding to your approach technique. You just have to tweak your technique until you start getting day 2's. I don't know what you need to fix because you didn't describe much.

In order to have a strong initial meet you have to make the interaction fun and playful for the both of you. The key is having fun. You have to talk about interesting topics not the same old shit they heard many times like what they do. Most guys resort to asking question after question when the don't know what to say to a girl. That tends to kill the interaction very quickly even if the girl answers she feels like she's being interrogated and is doing most of the work to keep the interaction going.
You have to lead the interaction and tell a story, any story about yourself instead of asking questions. The more you share about yourself the more comfortable she'll feel with you.

I hope this helps. If you have something specific you're curious about bring it up and I'll do the best I can to answer.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques