Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:14 pm 

I laugh at people faces when they tell me that pick-up is easy. Approaching stranger is NOT NATURAL. We have genetic codes that make us fear strangers. Most people have to be drunk or high in order to be successful in pick-up. There are people in the military that shit their pants when they approach a random women in the street. It's easy to fuck girls in social circles. It's very basic. To pick a women in the streets while being sober you need skills and courage. There are dating coaches out there that teach cold approach without any kind of experience in the field. I suffered a lot of pain in order to be free from fear. I don't drink or use any drugs. I can pull everytime I go out because I have studied and trained very hard.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques