Featuring:

Nick Quick
Epik
Decibel
Gigsaw
Envy
Sexter
Buddah

*Nick Quick dishes the dirt about Nathan abt the NECK GRABBING incident!
*Epik does FATTY CONFESSIONAL
*Newbie calls a number w/ Gigsaw (he sends her a COCK PIC!?)
*Gigsaw suggests his number close and sister hang out naked
*Nathan eats DJ Fuji's bag of Potato Chips and the MAYHEM that ensued!!
*Buddah Offcially Kicks Sexter out of CCSD...or
*Sexter QUITS CCSD becuz they dont respect his Flashing GAME

Alll this and MUCH MUCH MORE (new sound effects)!!!

Listen here:
http://www.jtheripper.com

or

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Podcast/ep27.mp3

Also the first person to name BOTH songs at the beginning and end of my podcast get a free pass to the next event at Capt Hooks (Sept. 5th Sunday tentative).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:18 am 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

fukn gigsaw LOL,,Funniest shit ive heard in long time!

oh and the 3 rules are fine. I dont understand why the boys dog em'. they work almost flawlessly when I throw em in...No matter if its a good girl or skank..

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 am 

i'm seriously hooked on this podcast. am I a weird?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:00 pm 
CCSD Member

gosh damn i love these podcasts. some parts of gigsaws convo made me cringe hahaha

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm 

Song at the beginning is Pointed Sticks - What do you want me to do?
Song at the end is The Orlons - Don't Hang up

BOO YA! :hi:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm 

alfaromeo wrote:
oh and the 3 rules are fine. I dont understand why the boys dog em'. they work almost flawlessly when I throw em in...No matter if its a good girl or skank..

Well, the problem with those questions is that unless she KNOWS you are joking around, you are setting the strong non-sexual frame. And why wouldn't you want a girl to kiss you?

Some better rules would be:
1 - Every time you do something cute, you get a hug. Or at least a half a hug
2 - There will be some kissing. I maybe could fudge this rule and kiss you on the cheek, but that's about all I can do. It's a rule, baby.
3 - We can't sleep together. I don't know you too well yet, and I have to be sure that you're not a 'maneater' who will use me for orgasms and then not call me next day. I don't want to feel cheap.

(alternately, #3 could be along the lines of "... I have to be sure that you're not emotionally unbalanced. What if we sleep together and after that amazing sex we agree that we definitely need to hang out tomorrow for sushi... then that night you text me 7 times while I'm asleep and change your facebook status to 'in a relationship' and start hanging out in my bushes. Girl, I like you, but that will make our conversation over sushi awkward.")

The main point is that you don't want to set frames you have to fight against later.

-Epik

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:38 pm 
CCSD Member

interesting first post Epik, regardless of you being a coach or not you should post an intro

As soon as I heard that the girl Gigsaw called was ESL(english second language); I thought, Holy Shit this is gonna be bad.

Kudos, Gigsaw, for getting through it.

I will say two things about Sexter.

What he has said, typed, and then said contradicts each other. I asked him to come to the podcast prepared and he wasn't.

Good luck in SF, and I hope you make the social circle that you truly want.

WWFMD

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

AnacondaMMA wrote:
Song at the beginning is Pointed Sticks - What do you want me to do?
Song at the end is The Orlons - Don't Hang up

BOO YA! :hi:

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

PM me your full name, phone number and I'll add you to the guestlist for our next event in Sept.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 pm 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

Epik wrote:
alfaromeo wrote:

Well, the problem with those questions is that unless she KNOWS you are joking around, you are setting the strong non-sexual frame. And why wouldn't you want a girl to kiss you?

Some better rules would be:
1 - Every time you do something cute, you get a hug. Or at least a half a hug
2 - There will be some kissing. I maybe could fudge this rule and kiss you on the cheek, but that's about all I can do. It's a rule, baby.
3 - We can't sleep together. I don't know you too well yet, and I have to be sure that you're not a 'maneater' who will use me for orgasms and then not call me next day. I don't want to feel cheap.

(alternately, #3 could be along the lines of "... I have to be sure that you're not emotionally unbalanced. What if we sleep together and after that amazing sex we agree that we definitely need to hang out tomorrow for sushi... then that night you text me 7 times while I'm asleep and change your facebook status to 'in a relationship' and start hanging out in my bushes. Girl, I like you, but that will make our conversation over sushi awkward.")

The main point is that you don't want to set frames you have to fight against later.

-Epik

Again I have to disagree...

Setting up "rules" that im obviously will set out to break later doesnt take away a sexual frame. If anything It introduces it. Im not very clear on what NLP is exactly but I think this is a basic form. If I tell you "Im not gonna let you suck my blank" the first thing that is running in your mind is sucking on my blank...The rule portion is sort of a blanket if you will (credit gareth jones)

For example ( i think ive typed this before)

I call girl and after all the rapport and shit is built up I tell her I want to take her out for surprise , adventure, or date. I build up the place where gonna go to without telling her what it is...Dropping hints that its a spot that makes me people feel feeling similar to that of love... Once she bites I tell her "great, cant wait to do it.. But before we go on this _____ I have three rules that you must follow.\

3) their will be no hugging
2) no holding of hands
1) no kissing

they usually respond one of 3 ways

ugh, im not that kind of girl---I say "GREAT! then we will have a blast"

umm, ok I can do that = ) ---I say "yeah there real simple rules and it keeps things safe"

I dont think I will be able to follow the rules--I say, well you must you dont really have a choice sweety..to which they will oblige and agree.

Now once i plant this seed in their head they will be thinking about it..

Skip forward to the start of date.

I show up at her place, park, and get out of car.

call girl and have her come out... Once you see her walking towards you smile, compliment she looks great( girls love this after taking time to get ready)

Right as she comes up to you go for the fucken hug...10/10 times I've yet to be denied this...

We get in truck and continue on to destination...

once we get out and walk for a bit..I start bumping slightly and hitting her hand and then just man up and grab the hand the interlace fingers..(this takes alot of balls!)

if girl pulls away hand, tell her "hey you know what I want to hold hands cause i dont want people knowing that were on out first date" usually gets a laugh and a tight grip..

At this point girl will always smile and say what happened to the rules..To which I smile and say ooopps.....

sidenote, in order for this to work you must building attraction by which ever way you do best..My way is humor and acting coy but being confident.

Eventually you go for kiss and so on so forth....

Post Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 am 
CC Boston Team Lead

alfaromeo wrote:
Again I have to disagree...
Im not very clear on what NLP is exactly but I think this is a basic form. If I tell you "Im not gonna let you suck my blank" the first thing that is running in your mind is sucking on my blank...The rule portion is sort of a blanket if you will (credit gareth jones)

Alfa, you're a clever guy, but, you clearly have no clue of how a human mind works (or, what NLP is).

alfaromeo wrote:
3) their will be no hugging
2) no holding of hands
1) no kissing

The rules above condition the mind to NOT do certain things.
You can very easily change that by altering the rules to "You really shouldn't think about hugging me, or holding my hand, or smooching me under the porch" (Or something like that).

There's a world of difference between "You shouldn't think" and "there will be NO x".
While the first one states the frame, and, conditions the mind a la "Don't think of Pink elephant", the second simply states "Don't!"

BIIIG difference.

And, Epik is too busy banging different (hot) broads every night, working on the SameNightSeduction business, and, doing super secret shit for the government.

Although I completely agree. Asshole or not, he really should post an intro. :hahaha:

"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches"

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-