Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Tonights show becomes a parody of itself as its all gossip and drama/shit talking, but with a redemable ending when Sexual Chocolate gives Hawk some advice on what to do when a girl is friendly and talkative at work, then turns cold and unresponsive in all future interactions...what to do, what to do...

Featuring:

Sexual Chocolate
Hydro
Steamroller
Hawk
(Decibel quits podcast!?)

*Decibel has decided not to do the podcast anymore unless Maharaja gets banned (we will get into detail)
*Lambchop412 gets soaked in emmense ejactulation from the squirter
*CC invades the Edison
*Steamroller wants to buy his girl a black dildo
*Sexual Chocolate explains Johnny's weird leg twitch
*Sexual Chocolate gives us his break down of why So Cal Lair died
*Erika Awakening gets creeped out by Johnny Wolf?
*Disecting Johnny Woof, including underhanded/unethical practices which put thier friendship in the dumpster (including El Topo's shocking revelation of un-consensual shower sex)
*What other lairs/sarge crews, especially CC can learn from So Cal Lair's self destruction.
*Hawk discusses his 1 on 1 session with Ross Jeffries and how it was the most confusing expereince of his entire life.
*Did Ross have Satanic paraphenilia at his apartment?
*Steamrollers long anti Ross anti PUA HATE rant

All this and MUCH MUCH more!

Show will be up at 11pm on http://www.jtheripper.com

or download here:

http://www.casanovacrew.com/Podcast/ep35.mp3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 am 
CCIE Member

Great show! There weren't as many lulls in the show as last weeks. Actually, it was all pretty interesting. I was really interested in all of the gossip and the honesty of the discussions. Now that's compelling. Was sexual chocolate with you at your apt? He sounded really loud and clear. I was really interested in his honesty and no bullshit discussions. Def have him on again.

I also noticed that you pushed the conversation better. Places where I was lost, you clarified by probing the guests with questions and cutting the bullshit.

It was also well organized and the flow of the show seemed really professional.

It was also a great moment when that weird noise was heard from the background and you addressed it and made fun of it. Keeps the show fresh (the improv, not the noise).

The show was great, now lets see how next weeks show will turn out... :twisted: keep it up mang!

P.S. I finally got to watch the KTLA thing, holyshit! I didn't know they were on a live television show! I couldn't watch the thing without pausing it a couple of times. Made my stomach turn... They were totally set up to look like fools. I know that they are respected puas in the industry, but they weren't ready for live tv game. They all looked like sleaze balls. Why would they agree to that? Johnny n vince should've went on as guests instead of being used for a bit on a shitty news show.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:51 pm 

I was there since the beginning of the socallair and i definitely learn new things about it in this podcast. Very entertaining!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Good show. I remember socallair. Me, YellowCab and Robocat were part of Team DICKS. We snarged the hell outta Citywalk.

Still waiting on your decision J. Ban, or hook me up with the squirtologist.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:10 pm 

While i dont agree with half of what marahaj said, i disagree with the ban. He does raise decent point onces in a blue moon and if we ban people like him, we might start getting guru worshipers on this forum. Something i seriously hate

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:54 pm 
Casanova Crew MVP May 2009

Wow Db, ultimatums? Really?

Not sure if it was The Way of the Superior Man or not but I remember reading that forcing people to choose ultimatums comes from a position of weakness. It seems kinda pathetic IMO.

I understand that Mahaj rubs alot of people the wrong way and you don't like him on the site, but telling JTR to make a decision by saying you won't do the show otherwise....weak. It's not like you make or break the show anyway...

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:16 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Decibel wrote:
Good show. I remember socallair. Me, YellowCab and Robocat were part of Team DICKS. We snarged the hell outta Citywalk.

Still waiting on your decision J. Ban, or hook me up with the squirtologist.

LOL @ Team DICKS...there mustve been like 15 different sarge crews, all with weird ass names. The Good Hand Brothers sticks out the most. They all died out after a few months, Magic Nuggets and No Maam lasted the longest far into 2008.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:52 pm 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

Ahhh reminiscing the glory days.

El Guapo wrote:

Not sure if it was The Way of the Superior Man or not but I remember reading that forcing people to choose ultimatums comes from a position of weakness. It seems kinda pathetic IMO.

I understand that Mahaj rubs alot of people the wrong way and you don't like him on the site, but telling JTR to make a decision by saying you won't do the show otherwise....weak. It's not like you make or break the show anyway...

You're number 4 on my list buddy. ;)

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Decibel wrote:
Ahhh reminiscing the glory days.

El Guapo wrote:

You're number 4 on my list buddy. ;)

Hmmm, descisions decisions....

On the one hand, Maharaja gets to talk all the shit that I cant, almost like my personal messenger from hell doing my biding...and I don't even have to tell him who to attack, he just seems to "know" which is kinda cool...but he does bring my forum numbers down and pisses alot of people off, so thats something I must consider...lol

...but db is cute and likes Human Centipede, he's confirmed he can perform ass to mouth surgical attachments, he's jewish (if I want my show to go anywhere in radio broadcasting I gotta have at least one jew)...He's smarmier and more sarcastic than Dr. Drew pinsky, plus he knows Lysander.

MAN THIS IS HARD (and so is this desicion....)

Looks like dB is gonna be knocking boots with Tallulah the Squirter when all is said and done.

On the bright side, maybe he will learn a thing or two and perform his own LIVE "male ejaculation demo" at Capt Hooks, and Im sure Action will be standing idly by in case he needs any help.

Guaps, luv u man, but seriously dude hahaa...even everyone last night The Standard knew we're just fucking around having some fun with this thing. He didnt do the show becuz he had to work late at the hospital; dB aint going anywhere. I thought the vm db left would have pretty much summed up he was just fuckin around. :?

Maha, you're welcome on the show anytime to debate db or Envy bro.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 pm 
Casanova Crew MVP May 2009

I'm so gullible :oops:

I still thinks Envy's a bitch...

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » J The Ripper Show Podcast-