Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:11 am 

I recently come to a conclusion of there are two school of games in the community...actually, the world.

One is introverted and the other is extroverted.

Naturally extroverted people should focus on social game and draw people to their social energies while naturally introverted people should focus on seduction.

The beauty of doing this is that you will enjoy* doing it, which is the most important part of the seduction process.

Certain school of thoughts in the community will appeal and help out guys base on their personality.

Intoverted methods include:
-Gone savage(the21convention) video of jason savage is one of the best i've seen in the community(for me).
-60 years of challenge

Extroverted methods includes:
-Real social dynamics
-The social man
-Mystery

Introverted people are usually more deep people and they are naturally low energy. They enjoy sarcastic jokes, deep thinking etc. The whole seduction and sexual tension appeals to them because they do not need to raise their energy level.

They're especially appalled at some of the extroverted thinking such as "high energy clawing the girls", "talking to everyone in the room" and "vomitting words". For me, when i read the concept of vomitting words by RSD, I was especially disgusted. My words have value to me and i will not simply devalue it by simply vomitting bullshits. I do not feel entertain by vomitting words. Extroverted people will feel entertain by doing it so they will not be an entertainment monkey to the girl.

The result of me embracing seduction and my introvertedness today? 3 girls asked for my number. I got a date this thursday and the girl actually thanked me for messaging her. I got several kiss from a hot black girl who looks like halle berry without putting in much energy.

Bottom line is, if the method works, it's completely dependent on your personality. Rather than try to "change it", embrace it and figure out how to improve on it.

For me personally, i would only learn from "chill, laid back" naturals instead of trying to learn from super out going naturals. The super out going naturals will not help me toward my goals.

PS: Extroverted people would enjoy* the social game more than the seduction game. The low energy of seduction game would bored extroverted people.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 am 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Extroverted people also have periods where they're very introverted- it's just a natural ebb and flow of energy. It's more the naturally introverted people who are simply limited to one side. Being "deep" has nothing to do with it- though I would agree it does coincide with a lower energy state when in practice.

I really liked savage's presentation as well. And anyone would get a lot out of it, as well as from 60's stuff.

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:24 am 

Manwhore wrote:
Extroverted people also have periods where they're very introverted- it's just a natural ebb and flow of energy. It's more the naturally introverted people who are simply limited to one side. Being "deep" has nothing to do with it- though I would agree it does coincide with a lower energy state when in practice.

I really liked savage's presentation as well. And anyone would get a lot out of it, as well as from 60's stuff.

You're right. The point is the embrace the type of game that you personally "Like" to do at the time and completely let go of expectation.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:02 am 
Real Social Dynamics Instructor

Yep absolutely. As soon as you try to force yourself into any kind of headspace or behavior you create internal resistance- it IS possible to "let go" of certain thought patterns and mentalities and go into something else, but it's fucking difficult to develop and not for dudes just randomly getting into this. I think the "trick" is to be able to recognize your own current state and let your behavior mold to it. You can actually interact with and seduce chicks from a TON of different headspaces and behavior sets, but trying to force something will only give you constipation of the mind.

How to sext!!

^^ Click it to learn how to sext like a demon

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:58 am 
Host of the Decibel Show "n00b"/CCLA Member/CC Best Homegrown Coach 2010

I agree with this as a long-term goal, but had I acted like the introvert I am, I would mever have gotten past my social anxieties. It's only because I forced myself to act like an extrovert that I started behaving like one.

The Chodefest Journals. dB's reports in one spell-binding ebook.

MAN SCHOOL. Let's get this handled.

Coming soon, my directorial debut, Blood Rush.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:58 pm 

It's not about "caring" about it but rather more about finding out who they are.

This is like saying people who worrying about if they're white are dumb and that people shouldnt even know that genetically they're white.

Of course people who loves to disagree to simply stroke their ego(due to lack of self estem) will keep on being disagree instead of seeing the truth =)

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Great post iambrian!

It totally makes sense to me. I am a natural introvert and I've noticed every time I try being an extrovert and a high energy person, I end up burning out and feeling exhausted at the end. I always have to push myself to be that way and feels unnatural to me. Sometimes I see other guys chattering on forever and I just wonder how the fuck do they have so much to say lol. The problem too is that many instructors advocate that you have to be this super socialite and it just doesn't fit my mold.

However, I do agree with Decibel that it's still beneficial to push yourself to develop the skills that extroverts portray because they're beneficial both in pick up and in life as the saying goes, "A closed mouth doesn't get fed." Ultimately though, I think overtime I'll always tend to be more of a low-key person and work on portraying that mysterious latin lover personality, which is what you said exactly, seduction being the strength.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:28 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

i agree with this topic, however I would say that in the club/bar scene you have to be more extroverted, while at coffee shops, lounges, wine bars, etc. It's good to be introverted...As much as I agree with finding a style of pickup to fit your personality the true seducers in the world can transition easily from introverted to extroverted!

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm 

SixPack wrote:
i agree with this topic, however I would say that in the club/bar scene you have to be more extroverted, while at coffee shops, lounges, wine bars, etc. It's good to be introverted...As much as I agree with finding a style of pickup to fit your personality the true seducers in the world can transition easily from introverted to extroverted!

This is where you're wrong. I was able to easily get seduction at nightclub without being extroverted and low energy.

The key is that you "feel good" doing it. As long as you're feeling good, you resonate a different vibration and the girl can feel it and she will like it.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm 
CCOC Team Lead

I'm not saying it won't work, I'm implying that a good pua will know how to transition between the many different types of personalities. Being introverted will not always work on chicks and vice versa. If you're going into a large birthday set of chicks who's energy is very high, the introverted method more than likely won't work as effectively as the extroverted method. Now saying this I myself use a combination of both methods and can say from experience that depending the situation one method works better than the other.

You Can't Change The Past, But You Can Do Something About The Future

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News