Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 am 
CC Supporter: Gudtimes w/ a Sixpack & a Stogie Show Host

SixPack wrote:
I'm not saying it won't work, I'm implying that a good pua will know how to transition between the many different types of personalities. Being introverted will not always work on chicks and vice versa. If you're going into a large birthday set of chicks who's energy is very high, the introverted method more than likely won't work as effectively as the extroverted method. Now saying this I myself use a combination of both methods and can say from experience that depending the situation one method works better than the other.

I agree...I think you can be both...Guess something for me and you to talk about on our show...

It depends on my mood also...and the setting...Good point, sixpack.

I know when we went to lounges versus clubs our energies would be a little different and we would adapt.

Like Decibel and Libertine mentioned, you do need to be extroverted to push yourself out of your comfort zone at times..

"If you’re willing to do today what others won’t, you can perform tomorrow like others can’t."

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”
- Chinese proverb

Co-host of Gudtimes with a Sixpack and Stogie Show
viewforum.php?f=178&st=0&sk=t&sd=d&start=0

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News