Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post subject: Re: En Vino VeritAS
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Caz wrote:
Whether or not I regret this later, fuck it. Right now. All I can speak for is right now. And I'm making a declaration. I'm gonna take out Project Hollywood one motherfuken piece at a time. Hydro. I want a sarge-off against you. Ace of Spades. I want a sarge-off against you. Lucid {Why even bother, right} but anyway, I want a sarge-off against you. Vince Kelvin and Speer I'll take both your asses on. Lets do it! Fuck your entourages! No fucken bitches here man, so why you need security. You want a camerman, fine lets document this bullshit. Fuck your limo/ If you motherfuckers try and bring a limo out to this, Imma key that motherfucker and pop the tires., ... Imma tAKE all you dancing monkeys out. What!

Caz's game is off the hook right now. Ive been out with him several times and he's the best new guy Ive seen in recent memory. Last time I saw I guy this good was Blue back in his peak 2008. If anyone that ever came from CC has potential to be a real coach its Caz.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 pm 

Caz wrote:
Whether or not I regret this later, fuck it. Right now. All I can speak for is right now. And I'm making a declaration. I'm gonna take out Project Hollywood one motherfuken piece at a time. Hydro. I want a sarge-off against you. Ace of Spades. I want a sarge-off against you. Lucid {Why even bother, right} but anyway, I want a sarge-off against you. Vince Kelvin and Speer I'll take both your asses on. Lets do it! Fuck your entourages! No fucken bitches here man, so why you need security. You want a camerman, fine lets document this bullshit. Fuck your limo/ If you motherfuckers try and bring a limo out to this, Imma key that motherfucker and pop the tires., ... Imma tAKE all you dancing monkeys out. What!

lol

the only thing thats gona come of this is that youre gonna end up having to pay a shitton of $ in damages and embarass yourself on camera, lol

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

TLD wrote:
Caz wrote:

lol

the only thing thats gona come of this is that youre gonna end up having to pay a shitton of $ in damages and embarass yourself on camera, lol

Hhaha TLD, you're another 1

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:00 pm 
CCIE Member

Humm could this be the queen of spades?

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 pm 
CC Supporter

I have hung out w/Caz, Hydro & Ace. I can honestly say that Caz can coach Dro & Ace in a heartbeat. I saw Cazador transform from newbie into a Vicious infield beast right before my eyes, Hes probably the most solid new guy in the community right now.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News