Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 pm 

CC is the place for help each other.Some of experienced one gives advice if they were asked.
This forum is not the place to brag or denounce other members.We are comradery.We don't pull each other's leg.CC should be good resource for the guys who wants to improve himself.There is no meaning compete each other who is good or bad.The person you only compare is the past and now of yourself.

I am back here.I want CC come back few years ago.This two years, forum was all about trash talk.This forum is not for anyone's validation.This is a community.We should help each other.I want back some years ago's CC and I do believe positive attitude people come back here.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:27 pm 
CC Hollywood Team Lead

Quote:
CC is the place for help each other.Some of experienced one gives advice if they were asked.
This forum is not the place to brag or denounce other members.We are comradery.We don't pull each other's leg.CC should be good resource for the guys who wants to improve himself.There is no meaning compete each other who is good or bad.The person you only compare is the past and now of yourself.

I am back here.I want CC come back few years ago.This two years, forum was all about trash talk.This forum is not for anyone's validation.This is a community.We should help each other.I want back some years ago's CC and I do believe positive attitude people come back here.

I agree, but I'm afraid that most guys know that they're failures at this, and try to hide it by AMOGing. Pathetic, yes, but then, Arash has made it into a career ;)

-Khan
What? You Never Said I Couldn't Take Shots At People Who DON'T Post Here...!

PS> Cool name, btw. Did you get it from the old pro wrestler?

CoachingByNinaRubin.com

Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 pm 

Yes,the name is from the old time wrestler!!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News