Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:37 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Julien is under a lot of scrutiny right now, with various news outlets reporting on his controversial teaching styles (i.e. grabbing girls heads and putting near his dick as a cold approach opener).

He got banned from a talk in Australia, and Japan is making noise they don't want him there either.

A quote from one of the anti-Julien websites.. "Sign the petition to have this man's visa cancelled. He is here to run workshops where he openly teaches and instructs men on how to sexually assult and rape women"

What do you guys think of Julien?

Here's an article DJ Fuji posted:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/m ... up-protest

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 pm 

Here is Tyler's response from the RSD forums:

Quote:
It's a disruption to free events but not bootcamps, and we were never in this for the money in the first place.

The brand always had mainstream issues since The Game which said much worse and I dealt with that by posting a lot of free content so people can make up their own minds.

Julien wanted to clickbait the media and tried to do so for a long time. I sat him down for 2 hours after the Sam Pepper thing and told him the same deal would be for him, but he loves #drama and wanted to do it.

I reached enough success to stop working years ago, so work hard because I believe in it and as a hobby so if mainstream wants to sensationalize it's all good.

I've explained this process in countless vids so it's interesting to see mainstream press antics played out close to home.

There's not really a lot more to say about it. I'm not down playing it or overplaying it. I'd challenge any mainstream person to actually watch what we teach rather than sit around pissed off, without ever finding out.

Sales are maybe a bit higher than average today but nothing crazy. I don't think the typical dude takes it overly seriously or even reads mainstream press, but it may be a detterent to attend free tours.

Tyler

I remember watching one of Jeffy's videos and Julien was trying to get Jezebel to do an article on him on purpose. It appears he wants to start a revolution of some sort. Tyler is use to the media playing it's con game and probably wants to out wit them. After the thing with Jeffy, he knows it will die down sometime.

There is a petition to take him down (for free speech, feminists are stupid) and another by RSD fans to not sensor him.

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-twitter-youtube-do-not-censor-julien-blanc

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:08 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Im sure it'll blow over like all the other scandals.

I enjoyed Julien's vids on Youtube, I haven't seen them all but the couple I did see i did get some value from.

And Tyler is right, RSD made its name on infamy, in fact thats what attracted me to them in the first place back in 2006; the bad guys from The Game actually had a company? I had to check them out.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:33 am 

J The Ripper wrote:
Im sure it'll blow over like all the other scandals.

I enjoyed Julien's vids on Youtube, I haven't seen them all but the couple I did see i did get some value from.

And Tyler is right, RSD made its name on infamy, in fact thats what attracted me to them in the first place back in 2006; the bad guys from The Game actually had a company? I had to check them out.

I have not seen Julien in person but I enjoyed some crazy stuff on the internet.What I am surprised about him is he is just 25 years old.I did not expect I found him on the Japan Times.This paper is the quality English language paper in Japan.I heard he became News on BBC and some other news too.

He is the most well-known pick-up guy to main stream after the Mystery and Style.Julien is viral.He made Simple Pick-up look local News.I mean I hear his name from regular non-pua friends.

It seems like feminist group and media only chase Julien since Todd did free tour tonight.If all RSD seminar room is cancelled from Hotel.It look like a from some apartment room.I don't know Julien can became Dark Hero like back in 2006 day's Tyler and RSD.

RSD Alex does free tour next week at downtown LA.I wonder if femi group shows up this event or not.

Some hates PUA stuff become mainstream.They want keep this under the radar.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

KillerKahn wrote:
He made Simple Pick-up look local News.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:07 am 

http://www.returnofkings.com/47282/takedownjulienblanc-shows-feminists-need-the-patriarchy-to-protect-them

Good article by Roosh V on the situation. Roosh is use to fighting off feminists with his redpill methods.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:45 pm 

I always liked RSD.

But Julien Blanc, your an asshole. A fucking Asshole. Your life, name, image his tainted for life.

You got yourself and a good part of the PUA community in a world of controversy and trouble.

But that is not my concern, my concern are the woman you treat like fuck toys. You are a sexual deviant, a sexual predator and you will have a life of hell soon.

Respect woman, respect there private space, respect their feminity. Your cave man shit theory's are for cave man, woman and man live in a social setting of 2014.

I am so pissed at you right now it's unfucking believable.

Please take a moment rather sooner than latter or to late to read about feminism and rape culture. Learn about the needs of the woman in modern society.

This is a big fucking lesson that life is sending you, and I would hate to be in your shoes. You have physicaly abused woman and you preached it in your seminar.

May a stint behind bars knock some sense into you and makes you an exemple for all the pua's out there.

This is not a learning curve, or a learning experience. You have fucked up big time, for a long time and it's time for you to pay the price.

May God have mercy on your soul, you will need it in the years to come.

SilverStar.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:00 pm 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/01/the-secret-world-of-pickup-artist-julien-blanc.html

New link about the situation.

Updates: Rsd is rumored to have made a million of Juliens pimp program. Also Jenn Li's twitter got banned.

And don't take Eckhart Tolle word for word about non reaction.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:26 pm 

Jenni Li is back on Twitter and still hasn't given up. Her followers have skyrocketed.

Nothing is funnier than a person trying to take their own line of decency and enforce it as the standard for society. We never hear these types encourage any sort of self-discipline like turning off the TV/Computer and hitting the gym, or reading a book instead of tweeting.

I must admit though, Li's actions are the biggest effort I've ever seen someone make to distract themselves from their own habits.

http://www.thejestersblog.com

Casanova Crew Santa Monica Team Lead

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:47 pm 

Jenny Li action toward Julien was completely understandable. Not only was Julien video embarrasing to all women(grabbing a random girl's face and shove it into your crotch), but verbally, Julien was quite racist toward asian, especially asian female as well.

Btw, you seem to love using strawman as a way to criticize others. People's personal self improvement and criticizing stupid shit in society are completely separate issues. Most people can do both.

Seem like you are a bit of a hypocrite for not taking your own medicine. Turn off the internet, go hit the gym and dont criticize people who criticize Julien.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News