Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 am 
Casanova Crew Founder

Nate Hananger has been getting the attention of different feminists groups who don't approve of his controversial tactics that many are comparing to Julien Blanc levels.

What do you guys think?

She does like Carol From The Walking Dead. :mrgreen:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 pm 

Ask her how it feels to have no kids to see for thanksgiving.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:54 am 

I must put a RED FLAG here for all pua. Do not cross the line, between gamming, picking up hot woman, and physical aggression.

They are very powerfull woman who are feminist in this society, lawers, judges, ph'd, teachers and mothers, and sisters.

If the PUA comunity seem to be heading in the direction, the one of Julien Blanc and Nate Hananger, it is going in the wrong direction. And I fear that some of you will pay the price.

I am a former student of the game, still gamming to have fun with the ladies and I am a Feminist Man. I respect woman, and I learned, read, search what it is that woman had to go through since the caveman years.

Did you know that up to the year 1700, the populare belief was that woman could only conceive a child if she had an orgasm? that means that doctors spread the belief that woman where like men sexually. They could ovulate only by orgasm.

Therefore every woman that would get pregnant from a rape would be told that it was not a rape because she had to had an orgasm and therefore their was no rape. Even Aristole the great phylosopher was preaching the same belief in ancient greece.

I urge this community, leaders, master pua's, and student's to make a stand in your gathering to put a stop to the methods that are geared towards physical aggression.

SilverStar.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:35 pm 

Ha,ha,ha they found new idol for them!! ha,ha,ha!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:23 pm 

Now that the cat's out of the bag...here's the full REAL story...

How I infiltrated the feminists, pissed off hacktivists, got "d0xed", got labeled as a "rape instructor", made out with gorgeous actresses after calling them names, and pulled the best troll prank ever without getting arrested or killed.....all without apologizing to ANYONE about being in the pickup community.

http://thejestersblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/why-i-staged-my-own-character.html

http://www.thejestersblog.com

Casanova Crew Santa Monica Team Lead

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:48 am 

With doing this entire prank, I think you missed the point of why many puas still think Julien's a stupid person.

Do any of us actually think Julien was teaching rape? Of course not.

However, Andre Agrassi once stated "Image is everything". The book the game by neil strauss conveyed mostly positive image for the community, and so was Mystery Vh1 tv show.

Recording an edited video of grabbing a susposely "random girl" and shoving it into your dick while recording saying tons of racist and mysoginistic stuff on youtube is just frankly, idiotic.

Personally, I think the guy who solely killed the seduction community was Elliot Roger, but Julien is not helping either. With less members joining this, the gurus will get less students to sign up for the bootcamps and less people posting contents or self improvement. It doesnt help anyone.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:21 pm 

Kundalini wrote:
With doing this entire prank, I think you missed the point of why many puas still think Julien's a stupid person.

Do any of us actually think Julien was teaching rape? Of course not.

However, Andre Agrassi once stated "Image is everything". The book the game by neil strauss conveyed mostly positive image for the community, and so was Mystery Vh1 tv show.

Recording an edited video of grabbing a susposely "random girl" and shoving it into your dick while recording saying tons of racist and mysoginistic stuff on youtube is just frankly, idiotic.

Personally, I think the guy who solely killed the seduction community was Elliot Roger, but Julien is not helping either. With less members joining this, the gurus will get less students to sign up for the bootcamps and less people posting contents or self improvement. It doesnt help anyone.

As much as many wish for a world where judgmental attitudes end and we all join hands and sing happy songs, it won't happen. People are sheepishly going to be drawn to controversy like moths to light and the media will always exploit this. :roll:

The term "limiting belief" is commonly mentioned. A good example of a limiting belief is assuming society needs to view pickup in a positive light before a guy can succeed. Meanwhile, even the richest and most powerful celebrities and politicians can't avoid bad press. Success is the gold metal, conformity isn't.

Having personally interacted with activists more than anyone else I know, I can testify that trying to win them over through any means of civilized interaction is pointless. I have 100's of unread hate mail and death threats. NOT 1 SINGLE MESSAGE ASKS ME A QUESTION!! Why should one worry about the views of people devoting their time to spread hate? :nea:

We are in a world where the giant grey area of personal taste can spawn arguments over who's right or wrong about anything. It's only the successful people who disregard this petty shit and maximize who they can be.

As for the coaches still in the business, staying loyal to their demographic will always yield more $$$.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:35 pm 

I think you are comparing apple and orange dude. For celebrity, if there are situation beyond their control and they get bad press, then we cant blame them.

Even then, some bad press can completely destroy even a celebrity. Take for example, Bill Cosby. This guy is completely DONE in the entertainment industry.

Julien can do whatever the hell he wants, even grabbing the girl's head and shove it in his dick infield. What's idiotic about his action is RECORDING IT and putting it on youtube.

Part of learning game is about learning social calibration and that is simply not calibrated. Btw, your action is frankly quite uncalibrated too. If you ever decide to work in corporate america, that youtube video isnt going to help you bro.

Look, it's not just random pua like me who thinks Julien's stupid, ALL rsd instructors, except tyler thought so as well.

Look at the RSD instructor list...almost all their instructors are gone. Even the current one who still works for RSD, Jeffy thinks the "new kid is stupid".

I mean dude...there's no defending stupidity.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm 

Kundalini wrote:
I think you are comparing apple and orange dude. For celebrity, if there are situation beyond their control and they get bad press, then we cant blame them.

Even then, some bad press can completely destroy even a celebrity. Take for example, Bill Cosby. This guy is completely DONE in the entertainment industry.

Julien can do whatever the hell he wants, even grabbing the girl's head and shove it in his dick infield. What's idiotic about his action is RECORDING IT and putting it on youtube.

Part of learning game is about learning social calibration and that is simply not calibrated. Btw, your action is frankly quite uncalibrated too. If you ever decide to work in corporate america, that youtube video isnt going to help you bro.

Look, it's not just random pua like me who thinks Julien's stupid, ALL rsd instructors, except tyler thought so as well.

Look at the RSD instructor list...almost all their instructors are gone. Even the current one who still works for RSD, Jeffy thinks the "new kid is stupid".

I mean dude...there's no defending stupidity.

Not sure where you pulled any quote from me saying what Julien did was right or wrong, but it's funny you change the subject from the very title of this thread from my stunt to Julien.

One could argue that stupidity is bitching about a video you don't like, instead of turning it off and working on your own goals. Or typing a post to inform a total stranger you disagree with their taste.

But what do I know? I'm only one of countless people who enjoy stupid videos. Why else would films like Jackass Number Two bring in $85Million in the box office? LOL :jokingly:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 pm 

I couldn't resist. LMAO.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News