Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post subject: Body building vs pua
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:01 am 

Found this youtube channel the other day and thought it was interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP5w6B9S7KQ

Essentially, he talked about how he got super big, due to steroid and how it did not help him get girls.

Girls like a slender guy with 6 packs, not huge muscles.

I did a little experiment of my own to see how accurate it is. I picked two different guy whose face are pretty much equal. One dude build like an abercrombie and fitch model(if you know these guys, they are not that big). The second one looks like men's fitness magazine.

The abercrombie model got 44 likes in 24 hours from tinder. The men's fitness model got 10 likes in 36 hours(i even gave him an extra 12 hours to get him more likes).

After this little experiment, I'm mainly focus on losing fat and maybe gain like 10 more lbs of muscles. Huge muscles doesnt work and frankly, cost a lot of money and time.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Body building vs pua
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:00 pm 
Steamroller Show Podcast Host

Interesting...

Though I have noticed that my new physique has gotten more positive looks and responses, but it's all really in your core game. If you ONLY focus on your physique and looking good and neglect your actually game and style, you're not going to get better, but actually worse.

I'm on Instagram!
Follow me: SteamRollerX

Post subject: Re: Body building vs pua
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:03 pm 

I wont say you actually get worse. Yes, if you dont have core game, then your COLD APPROACH game will still suck.

However, if you have a 6 pack, you can get laid quite easily though online game. Online game is 100 percent look and require just a LITTLE basic conservational skills.

A buddy of mine have pretty much zero cold approach game and banged tons of girls, purely due to his looks.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News