Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:56 pm 

I moved back from Texas a month ago and I'm having trouble building a social circle, I have some friends here in California but it looks like we don't have the same interests. Every time I text them on weekends either they don't text back or they wanna stay home. California is a beautiful place with tons of different stuff to do and I don't want to spend my weekends smoking weed with people who doesn't want to socialize. My question is, how do I meet or build a social circle who likes going out once in a while?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 am 
CC Hollywood Team Lead

I'm having this same problem, so you can take this answer for what it's worth:

For me, the answer (I think), both to this and to the dating issue, is to join a couple of Meetup groups SPECIFIC to what you're interested in. Like for me, if the Meetup is about going out and watching or talking about movies, I'm game. That's what I'm into; that's what I'm good at. I'm also a good public speaker, so Toastmasters has always worked for me too. If there was a group about writing, that would do it too. And since we're on a PUA forum, I might as well make that pitch - if there is a lair where you're at, join it, and you can find dudes you sarge with. (And if you look good, have a little bit of game, and do something relatively normal, that can find you a girlfriend too.)

From THAT, eventually you're going to find a couple of people you "click" with. Those people will become your social circle, theoretically.

(I say theoretically because in my case, this strategy depends on two things: money and motivation. Since I'm between jobs right now, joining a movie group won't help me. One of the main reasons I never got into weed is because it eats your motivation, and mine is notoriously bad to begin with. So assuming you don't have those issues, try this advice, lol.)

-Khan!

CoachingByNinaRubin.com

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News