Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post subject: Tinder
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:03 pm 
CCIE Team Lead

Hey fellas, been a while. I’m posting here to find out information on the Tinder dating app. I would be gracious to hear of your testimonials, if you have used the app. What are the things that you have found that worked, what didn’t work.

This app has been defined by the public at large as being strictly for hookups. I’ve only had one lay as a result of using Tinder, albeit I live and work with my girlfriend (this makes any kind of extra curricular activity very difficult). I probably could have gotten another lay, but I had to leave California for two weeks at the crucial period in our Tindership.

Please leave detailed anecdotes and analyses. I’m fascinated as to how this works. Thanks

- A lesbian and her sister and vice versa

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Tinder
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:17 am 

I hear this App name at gym.I saw guys approach to girls and say "Do you have tinder?My tinder just beeped?" I heard this type of stuff so many time.I don't know how this stuff is working but it seems like popular app.

Post subject: Re: Tinder
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:27 am 

I'd have to say in my experience it works. I'd also have to say from my friend who is a 6'2 asian guy that it works even better but with all things it depends on how you use it.

Ask people like Hydro or other online savvy cats for more concrete help because I use what amuses me and for the most part I'm pretty straight forward.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News