Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm 

Ayahuasca retreat update:

I'm doing good in Peru right now. I had some really bad altitude sickness in Cusco, but I'm in the sacred valley in a town called Urubamba and the air is better here. The retreat is limited to 12 people, but we have 5 so it's really small. So far everyone is pretty cool. I already completed 1 San Pedro and 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies as well as visited the neighboring towns of Ollyantambo and Pisac. San Pedro is hard to explain, but it is like being filled with good emotions and being in the moment. You feel good the entire time. Ayahuasca however is a different story...

Night 1: Crusade

My intentions for the night were to let go of the past, deal with my fears/anxieties, and get the strength to overcome my obstacles. After drinking 1 cup and waiting about 30 minutes, the medicine started to kick in. I started to lose control of my body and start convulsing: it was like leaving your body and going into space. I saw weird geometric shapes and heard loud buzzing sound. It was scary at first because you have no idea what is happening to your body. I had to purge (vomit) a few times.

Eventually I started seeing images, and a jaguar and anaconda in front of me on separate occasions. They entered my body and filled me with strength. I began to act like them and I could see myself going hunting. At one point I turned into a Knights Templar from the crusades and began to kill my enemies. Soon these enemies turned into people I knew who wronged me in the past in some way. I would chase them down, hack them to pieces with my sword, blow fire onto them and blow their charred body parts away. But, they would keep coming back to life and I would have to kill them again and again until I got bored of doing it. This went on for the rest of the night.

I also received another vision of a spaceship with a ecosystem traveling through space and time and landing in Austin, Texas. A seed was planted there and began to grow. It seems like I must head there instead of San Antonio.

Gumi (the shaman) told me the next morning that I still cling to the past and need to let go of whatever has happened. The animals giving me strength were good because I was fighting. My fire was being dulled because I was focusing on the past instead of the moment. Everyone thought my story was amusing since I also killed my enemies with a tank and a battleship.

Night 2: Forgiveness

My intentions for this night was to accept the past, forgive myself in the past, forgive others who have wronged me, and become a better man.
I took one cup again and the medicine went into effect quickly. No imagery for the first part of the medicine. I convulsed and twitched a lot. I asked the medicine to forgive myself for my mistakes in the past, since I was young and afraid. This would lead to more convulsions and seeing yellow. I would feel better afterwards. The same happened when I asked to forgive others who have wronged me, as they were in pain also and I didn't stand up for myself. I felt the same sensation again for the next intentions.

I also asked who I was in a past life. The second half of the medicine kicked in, where I would see images. I saw an Italian trader/nobleman in Pre-Renaissance Italy. He lived a good life and had a wife and two sons. I talked to him and he said my goal in life was to live a good life considering the difficulties I have encountered in my life. This is where the second night ended.
The next morning the shaman told me that I was making good progress and I need to keep setting my intentions going into the ceremony. Also to be not afraid to ask for anything again at any time.
So this is my experience with Ayahuasca so far. I have two sessions left plus one more San Pedro ceremony. Right now I feel much lighter like burdens have been lifted off me. It was a good decision to come to Peru to experience Ayahuasca.

Night 3/4: The Sickness

I set my intentions to forgive more people, ask who am I, and what I should do with my life.

Tonight I decided to drink half a cup. Big mistake, it took longer for the medicine to come into effect. I asked for another half. The medicine this time was smoother and gentle. I asked for forgiveness and Ayahuasca gave it to me. I asked where I should go and it showed me a map of the US from San Antonio, Austin, Houston, then Pittsburgh. But my heart was set on Austin for sure. When I asked who am I, Ayahuasca showed me my different hobbies and past achievements. Ayahuasca also showed me that I must remove Kennyata from the Casanova Crew Facebook group and out of my life for good, as he is poison. I was having fun asking my questions, but I got violently ill all of a sudden and the visions stopped. I felt like poison was trying to be released from my body. Gumi said I had to be patient and wait for Ayahuasca to do it’s healing. After a while of purging I felt much better. The rest of the night went well.

The next day Gumi told me that Ayahuasca doesn’t like it when you don’t commit to a certain dosage and adding more was a bad idea. He said I needed to be patient and let the medicine work it’s healing.

Night 4/4: Joy

Intentions: Help me express my sexual energy with women, Give me the strength to be an alpha male, and What should I do now.

For the last night of ceremony I decided to drink one cup. Good decision. The medicine did kick in fast. I first asked for help in expressing my sexual energy towards women. I felt fire and started convulsion. I also saw a naked woman jump on top of me. I remember banging my head against the wall loudly and Neils telling me to stop it. I would endure this fire throughout the night. Next I asked for the strength to be an alpha male. Ayahuasca told me that through my research, PSI-7 and my actions I was already one and all I had to do was make the right decisions at the right times. I just needed to believe in myself because I was already one. There was nothing left for me to ask. Ayahuasca then took me through a strange trip and wanted to show me the joy of life and living. I felt good for the rest of the night. Gumi had to leave early the next morning so no debrief.

San Pedro: The last working day of the retreat I did a second helping of San Pedro. This time I used the Crystals the shaman Bernard had laid out. I was able to see myself in the future and reflect upon the events that had occurred in the last week. I also restored my energy and felt like an animal wanting to eat meat. Bernard told me to get meat that isn't processed or at cheap supermarkets. Overall the day was good.

Looking back at the ceremonies, Ayahuasca was a good opportunity for me to let go of the past and give me strength to achieve my goals for the future. So far it's been the most powerful inner game tool besides the PSI Seminars 7-day retreat. I've heard certain gurus say that it causes ego death, but I have to disagree. I believe I gained more ego from this medicine as I now know who I am and have let go of the past, giving me a clean slate to work with. Definitely do your research if you want to take it and know what you want to ask of the medicine. Also find a good retreat on http://ayaadvisor.org/listings/ or use Spirit Plant Journey's (the company I went under http://www.spiritplantjourneys.org/).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:31 pm 

Hey Cristiano,

Couldnt help but read through your post and be fascintated by it. A yoga instructor of mine went through ayahuasca in Costa rica lasting 8hrs. I asked excalty what happened as she went through her experience but she never gave me a direct answer.

If you dont mind me asking, based on your ayahuasca experience,

Quote:
I also received another vision of a spaceship with a ecosystem traveling through space and time and landing in Austin, Texas. A seed was planted there and began to grow. It seems like I must head there instead of San Antonio.

Do you plan on moving to Austin and start a company? I take it that this isnt some Ancient aliens where the Annunaki abduct you in Texas. :unknown:

Quote:
I first asked for help in expressing my sexual energy towards women. I felt fire and started convulsion. I also saw a naked woman jump on top of me.

Do you plan on living a players life or does this meaning represent a soulmate?
From your Boot camp write ups and post, it seems as if cold approach gaming isnt for you.

Quote:
I asked the medicine to forgive myself for my mistakes in the past, since I was young and afraid. This would lead to more convulsions and seeing yellow.

For the meaning of colors, they can be both positive and negative.
a positive Yellow would mean illumination (i.e an image of a light bulb on top of a person's head)
a negative Yellow would mean fear

Quote:
Ayahuasca also showed me that I must remove Kennyata from the Casanova Crew Facebook group and out of my life for good, as he is poison.

Thank god I'm not Kennyata :dance:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 am 

Hey thanks for reading my post! Glad you liked it. Everyone goes through a different experience based on their intentions for the ceremony, their emotional baggage, and current spiritual growth. Some experiences can be hard to explain or personal to someone who hasn't experienced it before. Mine was pretty straightforward so it was easy to explain.

Ken wrote:
Hey Cristiano,

Couldnt help but read through your post and be fascintated by it. A yoga instructor of mine went through ayahuasca in Costa rica lasting 8hrs. I asked excalty what happened as she went through her experience but she never gave me a direct answer.

If you dont mind me asking, based on your ayahuasca experience,

Quote:

Do you plan on moving to Austin and start a company? I take it that this isnt some Ancient aliens where the Annunaki abduct you in Texas. :unknown:

I plan on moving to Austin to start a new life there in September (find a job first, I actually want to write books eventually)

Quote:
I first asked for help in expressing my sexual energy towards women. I felt fire and started convulsion. I also saw a naked woman jump on top of me.

Do you plan on living a players life or does this meaning represent a soulmate?
From your Boot camp write ups and post, it seems as if cold approach gaming isnt for you.

I've always had a problem being friendzoned if I didn't show attraction/go direct quickly. I took a break from pickup to plan my exit from Hawaii and didn't want anything holding me back. I'm going to game a bit and hopefully settle down when I find out what I want after I move to Texas.

Quote:
I asked the medicine to forgive myself for my mistakes in the past, since I was young and afraid. This would lead to more convulsions and seeing yellow.

For the meaning of colors, they can be both positive and negative.
a positive Yellow would mean illumination (i.e an image of a light bulb on top of a person's head)
a negative Yellow would mean fear

No idea, but the shaman said the medicine was working and I did feel much better afterwards.

Quote:
Ayahuasca also showed me that I must remove Kennyata from the Casanova Crew Facebook group and out of my life for good, as he is poison.

Thank god I'm not Kennyata :dance:

Haha, you could totally feel a black cloud when that guy was around. No one commented on his videos.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News