Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:08 pm 

Over the last few days I've been noticing some negative pua behavior in some groups from one high level person.

He likes to fuck shallow girls and complains that he can't find someone intelligent. This has been going on for a while. Maybe he should connect with a girl intelligently before fucking her to qualify? Many puas actually have this problem because they are stuck in a SNL game mode when they should be changing their game if they want to find quality people to be with. I remember Technoslaugther and Elizabeth Everett talking about this exact situation which causes guys to be miserable because they can't connect with people since they get unhealthy validation from getting laid. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with getting laid, but if you want to connect with someone on a deeper level, you shouldn't be going after quick lay girls.

Self help books are another thing. Most people in the community read self help books to better themselves, but it creates an illusion of confidence and arrogance. They help you solve some of your problems, but there are problems that you can't see without the help of others. Also those books tell you to do what you want to and not listen to anyone else. Now this advice is good if you are hanging around bad people, but if you are around good people and ignore their advice, those good people will not want to be around you. This is why it's important to have a life outside of the community so you don't get tunnel vision in one perspective. If you want to improve your inner game do a workshop or take advice outside the community. That's why I did the PSI Seminars and the Ayahausca ceremony which greatly helped me.

That's it for my rant.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News