Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post subject: Ultimate IOI
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:11 pm 
CC Hollywood Team Lead

Since Ripper had decided to keep this place around as "a graveyard," as he put it, and doesn't care what we post here, I'm going to post random thoughts about getting with women. Hope you all don't mind.

Here's my first: I think that a girl asking you questions about yourself is the ultimate IOI. Usually, when you begin talking to a girl you like, you're asking her questions about herself (hopefully open-ended ones). IMO, you know you're getting somewhere if she asks you about you.

Just my $.02

-Khan
NOT a PUA

CoachingByNinaRubin.com

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Ultimate IOI
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:07 pm 
Casanova Crew Founder

Khan wrote:
Since Ripper had decided to keep this place around as "a graveyard," as he put it, and doesn't care what we post here, I'm going to post random thoughts about getting with women. Hope you all don't mind.

Here's my first: I think that a girl asking you questions about yourself is the ultimate IOI. Usually, when you begin talking to a girl you like, you're asking her questions about herself (hopefully open-ended ones). IMO, you know you're getting somewhere if she asks you about you.

Just my $.02

-Khan
NOT a PUA

That's a great one man, so true. When she starts asking a lot of shit you can tease her about getting the 3rd degree; should result in the obligatory giggle and playful punch to your shoulder.

Khan, since you openly admit you are not a PUA and have had this stance for years, what was it like I appointed you to host the last Ultimate Pick Up Artist as the MC at Capt. Hooks?

I'm sure you had a lot of shit going on in your head, just wanted to hear your thoughts since we never really talked about. I thought it would make for a more entertaining and dynamic/compelling concept; have the ultimate anti-pua hosting the biggest PUA event of the year.

I think one of the classic things you pulled off at the beginning was something along the lines of "I don't believe in any of this PUA Bullshit, but here's the first speaker..." LOL.

The audience reaction was priceless :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Ultimate IOI
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 pm 
CC Hollywood Team Lead

J The Ripper wrote:
Khan wrote:

Just my $.02

-Khan
NOT a PUA

That's a great one man, so true. When she starts asking a lot of shit you can tease her about getting the 3rd degree; should result in the obligatory giggle and playful punch to your shoulder.

Khan, since you openly admit you are not a PUA and have had this stance for years, what was it like I appointed you to host the last Ultimate Pick Up Artist as the MC at Capt. Hooks?

I'm sure you had a lot of shit going on in your head, just wanted to hear your thoughts since we never really talked about. I thought it would make for a more entertaining and dynamic/compelling concept; have the ultimate anti-pua hosting the biggest PUA event of the year.

I think one of the classic things you pulled off at the beginning was something along the lines of "I don't believe in any of this PUA Bullshit, but here's the first speaker..." LOL.

The audience reaction was priceless :mrgreen:

Oh it was hilarious, especially Arash's reaction. If I was into tats, I'd've had "Enemy of the Game" put on my back or something, lol. I realized after the fact, too, that this was exactly in line with the punk aesthetic too. When the Sex Pistols briefly "reunited," everybody was ticked, talking about how they "sold out." My sister, at that time a music critic for a now-defunct Chicago newspaper called _New City_ asked her friends, "what was punk all about?" They responded, "being pissed off." Then she asked, "and how do you feel?"

Most people don't get that. ;)

-Khan
Usually Pissed Off Back In My CC Days

CoachingByNinaRubin.com

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News