Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News

Post subject: I fucked up!
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 pm 

Hey bros! :) First of all I'm all new and fresh to the game. I'm from Sri Lanka and I am the regular average AFC, meaning I've been rejected countless times and have had no luck whatsoever with girls and to top it all I'm a 24 year old virgin . I read through all the blogs and forums with real enthusiasm, the most I've had in years, when I finally said to myself​ to fuck all this and decided get off my lazy ass and go out and try some on my own. These are about my first two sets that I encountered in airports in Kathmandu and Mumbai. Both ended as total fuck ups, but I'll put it down here anyway. At the first occasions in the Kathmandu airport there were these two HBs and I was too scared to approach. Finally I manned up and approached about 30 minutes of first seeing them. I was too scared to talk. I opened with the jealous girlfriend opener and I just stammered and was soon gasping for air midway during the conversation. There were this one HB7 and one HB6 and I was too scared, they told me that they couldn't understand me as I was talking too fast. The second incident happened in the Mumbai airport and the girl actually had more game than I did, and was after the cash I had in my wallet. Had I looked away for the faintest while, I might have been hustled. She actually tried to make me look away while she went through my wallet. I was the one to be played here :( . So bros please help me out here. All these fuck ups made me even more scared to approach anymore. Seeing how bad these turned out I'm scared shitless to approach anymore :(. Have you got any advice for me? I would really really REALLY appreciate some right now. Thanks a bunch from SL!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » General Topics & Latest PUA News