Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 pm 
Steamroller Show Podcast Host

Here I go again with my second attempt at this topic. This January I started working out again when I realized I weighted 340lbs. It is now March 2nd and my current stats are:

Height: 6'4
Weight: 311lbs

This time I feel I can plow through like never before. I lost weight once back in high school, and I think I can do it again!

Let's go!

I'm on Instagram!
Follow me: SteamRollerX

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 pm 
CCIE Member

SteamRoller wrote:
HThis January I started working out again when I realized I weighted 340lbs. It is now March 2nd and my current stats are:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 311lbs

that is real good; are you just working out, or are you on a diet as well?

CCIE is where it be

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:07 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Look into intermittent fasting, paleo diet, zero carb or water fasting.

The best way to lose fat is water fasting. But the call has to come from within. It is the most difficult self control I ever exercised.

But I was 240 - 250 and then I was not..

Intermittent fasting with paleo works most just as well, just a tad slower.

Intermittent fasting without pale works a tad slower yet

If you just eat a pound or two of 70/30 ground beef a day during a four hour window and the rest of the day just drink water/tea you will melt away. I GUARANTEE it.

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm 

Candyman wrote:
that is real good; are you just working out, or are you on a diet as well?

A mix of both. Last time I went into this, I hardly ate anything at all, but that just stopped my metabolism. This time I'm eating around my expected calorie count, which is around 2500.

Santa wrote:
Look into intermittent fasting, paleo diet, zero carb or water fasting.

The best way to lose fat is water fasting. But the call has to come from within. It is the most difficult self control I ever exercised.

But I was 240 - 250 and then I was not..

Intermittent fasting with paleo works most just as well, just a tad slower.

Intermittent fasting without pale works a tad slower yet

If you just eat a pound or two of 70/30 ground beef a day during a four hour window and the rest of the day just drink water/tea you will melt away. I GUARANTEE it.

You mentioned that last time Santa, and it really does work despite any critics. However, I'm doing the opposite version of the same idea. From what I remember in high school when I lost around 100lbs, I worked out numerous times wearing a plastic bag. They say you lose water weight with that, but truth is, that water weight also carries fat inside of it. Sweat isn't pure and water molecules make up most of the fat inside of our bodies. I've lost weight before like this, it's a risk, but the fact is that it REALLY works.

I'm on Instagram!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:47 pm 

307lbs

Hope this keeps up!

I'm on Instagram!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 am 
CC Hollywood Member

Steam. Look at these please

http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chi ... ?id=166583

http://www.healthyfellow.com/501/altern ... ng-update/

"The only reason to put a woman on a pedestal is so you can look up her skirt"

- Gary Brodsky

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:45 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

Kinetica wrote:
If you saw the 4 Hour Body post on here, that shit works fuckin well.

I started January at 245 lbs and I have been following the Slow carb diet since. I havent been perfect, I would say following it to the T about 95% of the time.

Now I'm 224 lbs, and the diet isnt even hard. I actually like it and I am used to it now. This is with hardly any working out, once or twice a week IF.

Good luck bud!

Ditto. I've been doing the 4 hour body Slow Carb diet since the start of the year, and I'm at 10% bodyfat, and I'm starting to get pretty ripped. Its really easy (and I eat whenever I'm hungry), plus I get one day a week of eating as much junk food as I want. Losing just water weight won't help until you are already pretty far along, because while you may be decreasing the size of the fat cells, you aren't decreasing the number of them... They are still there, making a rebound more likely to happen.

Either way, power to you. Make sure to get some before-after pictures!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 am 

Santa wrote:

Just looked into this. Sounds very promising and simple. Only because I've starved myself in the past and didn't have any good results.

I'm gonna start this right now along with my usual exercise. I'll keep you guys posted!

I'm on Instagram!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm 
CC Hollywood Member

I'm in the same boat steamroller. I just started jogging again, but I'm having trouble breaking up my meals and eating healthier.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:50 pm 

304lbs

Just gotta keep at it!

I'm on Instagram!

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic