Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic

Post subject: Re: my goal next week
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm 

Open --> go direct --> build comfort for 5 minutes while having strong eye contact-->move onto kino escalation methods --> false temporary time constraint --> kiss close, number close and leave OR attempt to isolate/bounce straight to her place

OR depending on her compliance, ask to get a cup of coffee somewhere with her. Ask if she has coffee at her place or any movies to watch.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 am 
Mexinova CC Podcast Host

LOL!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am 

Rad goal. Good luck brotha!

Girl. Hot girl. Get hot girl.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 pm 

I have two nights to sarge, maybe 3 if i dont get a day 2 with one of the two prime targets.

I MIGHT have to spend a night with my regular f buddy so thats why im only able to sarge two nights. If im desperate, i will sarge sunday as well. And if i dont get a lay this week, im gonna be heavily disappointed considering the amount of make outs i got this week and last week.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:02 pm 

I am currently using a hybrid gunwitch/mystery method

I incorporate a false time constraint, number/kiss close and eject. So far that hasnt been successful at getting me laid.

I am going to try MY METHOD which i will title "the big fat d0pe method" tonight along with usage of "el catrin" and then after this week, if i fail to get laid, im gonna try to figure out whats wrong.

So far, im wondering if my aggressive sexual intent might come across as desperation to some women.

IF i do get laid this week, i will put up a thread about what my method really entails. And from this week onward, it will be the only method i use. I will scrap all other methods and perfect my method.

If i fail to get laid this week, im figuring out changes to my method until i succeed.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 am 

Mission accomplished. Nobody can say i have no game. Ive had more make outs than nights ive gone out in the last two weeks.

One thing i am smart about. Pick the right venues. Some places dont have as many dtf girls.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic