Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic

Post subject: Nobody likes me
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:11 am 

First of all, I'd like to thank the "higher up" guys in the forum for showing me pure love... Cats that I don't even believe would endorse my stuff that endorse it and tell me that, in their words "Punk ass haters exist... Their as soft as cotton candy and they're a dime a dozen."

Secondly... Would you stop listening to a certain band because I like that band? If that is true than I have more persuasion power than I thought I had and I could pretty much get you to do ANYTHING.

Third... What I do is not about me and has nothing to do with me. Brilliant pieces of work from some of the brightest mind in the world I follow, many the pick up artist never even heard of like Dr. Kevin Hogan and Dr. John Burton, Mark J. Ryan... Ange Fonce... John Overdurf... I am nothing except a simple translator of their brilliant work. Frankly, I cannot do it the justice that it deserves.

Fourth... You can hate me all you want. I am nothing special... maybe even a little eager. ... I just encourage people to not look at me... a literal no one compared to the people who have shown me pure support... I encourage people to look at the work... n=Not MY work... The work.

Order Pussycology NOW!!! featuring "The man who slept with 200 women before the age of 24" Tim Underdoc, the #1 Pick Up Artist in the Netherlands...

http://sexhypnosis.co.uk/hypnoticseductiontactics/pussycology.html

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: Nobody likes me
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 pm 

you're pretty socially awkward. I'm sure you take this as an attack on your integrity as a human being when in reality, it just means you're a dork. you say you're a businessman. businessmen know how to sell. You don't. you rub people the wrong way. It doesn't matter how good of a product you have, if you don't know how to sell it to people, you're not going to be very successful.

This forum isn't designed for marketers to come here and push their products onto people. You don't seem to understand that. I'm trying to explain this to you in a way you'll understand but judging from your previous posts, you're going to ignore everything I'm saying and concentrate on the negative and then resort to defending yourself against me since I'm a "hater."

You really don't belong on this forum man, but we both know it doesn't matter what I say since you won't listen to me anyway. Carry on.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 pm 

obsessionsystems wrote:
Secondly... Would you stop listening to a certain band because I like that band? If that is true than I have more persuasion power than I thought I had and I could pretty much get you to do ANYTHING.

Third... What I do is not about me and has nothing to do with me. Brilliant pieces of work from some of the brightest mind in the world I follow, many the pick up artist never even heard of like Dr. Kevin Hogan and Dr. John Burton, Mark J. Ryan... Ange Fonce... John Overdurf... I am nothing except a simple translator of their brilliant work. Frankly, I cannot do it the justice that it deserves.

Fourth... You can hate me all you want. I am nothing special... maybe even a little eager. ... I just encourage people to not look at me... a literal no one compared to the people who have shown me pure support... I encourage people to look at the work... n=Not MY work... The work.

Girl. Hot girl. Get hot girl.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:25 am 

Lazarus Rising wrote:
you're pretty socially awkward. I'm sure you take this as an attack on your integrity as a human being when in reality, it just means you're a dork. you say you're a businessman. businessmen know how to sell. You don't. you rub people the wrong way. It doesn't matter how good of a product you have, if you don't know how to sell it to people, you're not going to be very successful.

This forum isn't designed for marketers to come here and push their products onto people. You don't seem to understand that. I'm trying to explain this to you in a way you'll understand but judging from your previous posts, you're going to ignore everything I'm saying and concentrate on the negative and then resort to defending yourself against me since I'm a "hater."

You really don't belong on this forum man, but we both know it doesn't matter what I say since you won't listen to me anyway. Carry on.

This is pretty much it, we don't like constant product marketing. We are a community of people who help each other directly with no strings attached.

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Off Topic