Home   Forum   Register   Login   Search

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques

Post Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm 

"5 Perfect-Gym Openers By Socialkenny PUA"

Ok,so you're eyeing that tight-ass HB10 at the fitness gym and you're all frozed up with AA wondering what to say!!!

Before I give away my routines,do me a favor first: smack yourself to get back into your head and realize that hot women DON'T bite!!

Ok,now that you're back to senses and composed as an Alpha should be,open the target with 1 of the following openers:

Fore-Note: Remember,be playful!! Deliver the routines with a semi-smile so the target knows that you're obviously bantering.

1.)" Hey,you're cheating over there". I actually seen you doing 2 reps instead of 5 that every woman is required to do. Haven't you read the notice"?

2.)“Come on...gimme 1 more,you can do it,come on,come on...”[in an exaggerated tone]!!!

3.)“Hey, I'm fitness coach Kenny, and I just wanna say that you're totally doing that wrong”.

4.)“Hey girl, I'm looking to hire a personal trainer. You accept cash or check”?

5.)“I got a little secret to tell you. You see that guy over there? He's totally been checking you out for the past hour. He's so mesmerized that he hasn't even worked up a sweat yet. Do you do this with every guy who comes here”?

With some of the openers,gauge distance well between you and the target.

You don't wanna be directly in her armpits making her very uncomfortable(being that she's sweaty).

But if it's a case where she just came in,warming up,etc.,feel free to KINO and get closer than if she was saturated in perspiratory juices.

Also,you can obviously modify the openers depending on the situation and the type of exercizes she's doing.

Now go out and fucking have fun seducing hot women at the gym!!

Check out the short-video version where I give some examples of gym openers and the tonality for delivery.

My PUA podcast show: http://kennyspuathoughts.wordpress.com/my-podcasts/

My Youtube in-field video channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Socialkenny/videos

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm 

These are a little heavy. I was looking for something more light and playful. Some of these are very uncomfortable and confrontational.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 am 

Have these been field tested or are these just from your imagination? What have your results been with them?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:32 pm 

Kenny, can you do a video demo on a tall blonde white girl at LA fitness or 24 Hr fitness?

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 am 

Socialkenny wrote:
"5 Perfect-Gym Openers By Socialkenny PUA"

Ok,so you're eyeing that tight-ass HB10 at the fitness gym and you're all frozed up with AA wondering what to say!!!

Before I give away my routines,do me a favor first: smack yourself to get back into your head and realize that hot women DON'T bite!!

Ok,now that you're back to senses and composed as an Alpha should be,open the target with 1 of the following openers:

Fore-Note: Remember,be playful!! Deliver the routines with a semi-smile so the target knows that you're obviously bantering.

1.)" Hey,you're cheating over there". I actually seen you doing 2 reps instead of 5 that every woman is required to do. Haven't you read the notice"?

2.)“Come on...gimme 1 more,you can do it,come on,come on...”[in an exaggerated tone]!!!

3.)“Hey, I'm fitness coach Kenny, and I just wanna say that you're totally doing that wrong”.

4.)“Hey girl, I'm looking to hire a personal trainer. You accept cash or check”?

5.)“I got a little secret to tell you. You see that guy over there? He's totally been checking you out for the past hour. He's so mesmerized that he hasn't even worked up a sweat yet. Do you do this with every guy who comes here”?

With some of the openers,gauge distance well between you and the target.

You don't wanna be directly in her armpits making her very uncomfortable(being that she's sweaty).

But if it's a case where she just came in,warming up,etc.,feel free to KINO and get closer than if she was saturated in perspiratory juices.

Also,you can obviously modify the openers depending on the situation and the type of exercizes she's doing.

Now go out and fucking have fun seducing hot women at the gym!!

Check out the short-video version where I give some examples of gym openers and the tonality for delivery.

Haven't seen you in new york at all kenny

Board index » The Infamous Casanova Crew Forum » Pick Up Lines, Tips & Techniques